Sign in to follow this  

How bad Gaga will flop? Place your bets!

P.O.P 5,983

Ok ladies I am sure you already the know most exciting news of the week... New season of drag race is premiering!

On another drag related news, Gaga is ready to drop her soon the be bombed lead. I am sure some of y'all have already heard her leaked shit, I haven't.

Just by looking at her visuals tho, I can see her going back to her unoriginal copying ways. I can't really blame him since people only pay attention to her when she is a walking tribute act.

So what now? Does she have a chance to see inside the top 40 with this already cringe indulging new era?

I think it'll easily go in the top 40, but i can't see it being a big hit. There's just not the hype for her anymore, even in 2016 there was more hype. 

Madonna 41,950

I'm gonna be generous and say #25 peak position. It will most definitely be a bit front-loaded and fall off gradually after that. Maybe she'll discount it or pull some other lame gimmicks or performances out of her ass to keep it somewhat stable but I just don't see this song doing well.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I'm gonna be generous and say #25 peak position. It will most definitely be a bit front-loaded and fall off gradually after that. Maybe she'll discount it or pull some other lame gimmicks or performances out of her ass to keep it somewhat stable but I just don't see this song doing well.

Agree, i was thinking somewhere between #15-#30 too. Monsters are relying too much on the ASIB hype which is now long gone, there's only so many gays between the age of 27 and 33 and the straights won't care for the song. brit16

Maybe... 23-53-out brit16

I think it will be similar to what happened with Never Really Over rip4 If she's lucky, it'll be higher.

P.O.P 5,983
1 hour ago, Winnie. said:

Speaking of 40, happy birthday :) 

Speaking of happy, how are you still alive?

Madonna 41,950
1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think it will be similar to what happened with Never Really Over rip4 If she's lucky, it'll be higher.

Most likely not because Stupid Love literally leaked over a month in advance.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Most likely not because Stupid Love literally leaked over a month in advance.

Probably so but I don't know . I feel like it might end up like in 2017 where Chained To The Rhythm and Million Reasons had similar charting but still anything can happen.

Entea 30,430

If she released it nearer to when it leaked then it might've done better than releasing it over a month later awk1

I'm guessing 30ish

Gravity 1,131

It's gonna be frontloaded and debut in the top 20 and then hopefully it'll flop cuz I dont want to return to that era of music. 

ploopy 120

Seen the video. 

The good:

Gaga looks GOOD

Choreo is good, reminds me of earlier Gaga like BTW Gaga

The bad:
The song.  It's boring, at least it's not out there like ARTPOP songs that will alienate the GP.  But damn, it goes nowhere.

The video looks low-budget.  But then again, videos nowadays are just cheap in general.

Madonna 41,950

THE SONG IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE LEAK! lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

This is gonna flop so hard even with all the Apple-sponsored promo.

harry 2,077

I’m glad the song didn’t change. It was good as is. I feared she would try and overwork it. The video is... something. The choreo is GOOD but i was expecting more from the video. She looks good... 

Luca 41,839
1 minute ago, harry said:

I’m glad the song didn’t change. It was good as is. I feared she would try and overwork it. The video is... something. The choreo is GOOD but i was expecting more from the video. She looks good... 

Yeah something was definitely off from the video, it just lacked one thing idk

Madonna 41,950
1 hour ago, harry said:

The way Gaga fans ALWAYS delude themselves into liking something as mediocre as this. The phoniness of it all.

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.