Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (Music Video)

Is it my favorite Gaga single ever? No. 

Is it a total bop? Yes.

Am I happy to have PopGa and looks like this back? Hell yeah.

I'm sure the album will have it's deep cuts and such so this being a fun bop doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's definitely not as bad as some fans were making it out but not as amazing as others claimed either imo. It's just a great Gaga bop that we haven't had in a long time.

Y’all are dumb as fuck. The video is great and the song is a damn bop. Goodbye elistist Gaga snobs. You’ll be back in 2 weeks foaming and seething at how hard you stan SL when you realize the rest of the fandom isn’t as deluded as FOTP. ari4

Cute video, by far her best song in years but it still feels a little underwhelming. The chorus seems to rip off Higher Love by Kygo & Whitney Houston. It still feels too much like a tribute act to her 2008-11 self rather than a evolution or reinvention. 

Nothing revolutionary or show stopping, but nothing bad. Can be added to my playlist though. 

7 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Y’all are dumb as fuck. The video is great and the song is a damn bop. Goodbye elistist Gaga snobs. You’ll be back in 2 weeks foaming and seething at how hard you stan SL when you realize the rest of the fandom isn’t as deluded as FOTP. ari4

there is NOT even one bad post about the song in this thread what are you even talking about sis dead2

9 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

There is not a SINGLE negative post in this thread? The hell are you talking about lmao

27 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

there is NOT even one bad post about the song in this thread what are you even talking about sis dead2

26 minutes ago, Jake said:

There is not a SINGLE negative post in this thread? The hell are you talking about lmao

i think he means the ppl who hate the video not the song dead2 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.