Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is Stupid Love one of the worst music videos and songs to ever be released?

General consensus on the music video and song recently released by the artist known as Lady Gaga  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Stupid Love song/music video one of the worst of all time?

• Yes, never have I seen a decline like Gaga’s. To literally be on the top of the world in your debut era, dominating every avenue in music and completely changing the pop landscape, only to flop in 2 years is just... Words can’t explain the disappointment I feel. It’s almost surreal that Lady Gaga ever was a thing, because at this point in her career she already seems like a legacy act. It’s absolutely downright pathetic and just thinking about it makes me physically ill.
    • No! Mawma Godga Mawtha Mawnstah just released another pop smasha smasha! She is reviving pop musik! Just you wait and see! I’ll show you, I’ll show you all!

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

Now y’all know I will cape for Godga with no shame, especially in an effort to drag Madonna.

But this fucking video and song are SENDING ME lmfao1

The cheap cgi/green screen background, the unflattering costumes, the cringe choreo where you can tell she really think she’s doing something lmfao2 not to mention the song sounds like a Dua reject. 
I didn’t wanna listen to the Gaga haters when they said ASIB was the end of her popularity, but maybe they were telling the truth. sob1

She keeps trying to bring her 2010’s weirdo aesthetic back and it’s just not working. Hang it up Gaga, find yourself a nice rehabilitation center and settle down. :P

giphy.gif

YES YES YES, her worst video. The decline is real awk1 

It's bad, and it's not an opinion, it's a fact. The ugly looks and bad makeup, the bad and messy choreo (Richy is to blame, I really miss Laurieann), the cheesy storyline. We're talking about a lead single of Lady Gaga, the one who in 2009-2010 literally dominated the pop landscape, but this is an Ava Max's video quality brit3

If you compare this to her previous videos, you get what I mean. An artist is supposed to evolve, but after TFM (and some bits of BTW, like Judas), the quality of her videos got worse. More amateurish, more basic and simple. Totally uninspired. It's a colorful and happy video, Ok, but also ME! by Taylor Swift is colorful and joyful, but is better executed, with a bigger budget and good quality overall. awk1

What was the budget of this video? $100? I was expecting more from a singer with a net worth of 300 millions of dollars gag1 

This is what happens when you dont have anymore movie budget, Hollywood marketing, and good songwriters writing you decent songs jj4

Poor Brook Candy to be ridiculed for her "tacky" style back in a day to being ripped off by gaga jj4

And i know for little dumpsters excuse is gaga is best friends forever with grimes now so its okay to be "inspired by them" rip2

Also she never was a good dancer but that choreo is new low jj4

9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I fail to see how this video is bad ari7 I mean it’s not earth shattering amazing but...

You can literally see the green screen traces in certain parts. That's what you get when you shoot an entire video on an iPhone just to get a good Apple deal and possible a few more fake streams/sales.

Just now, Madonna said:

You can literally see the green screen traces in certain parts. That's what you get when you shoot an entire video on an iPhone just to get a good Apple deal and possible a few more fake streams/sales.

Omg please IT WAS MEANT TO LOOK THIS WAY, YAS GAGA CAMP QUEEN YASS eve1 lol1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.