Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

JoJo | Man | March 13, 2020

40 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Shame COVID-19 is preventing her from performing on late-night television.

Well some late night tv shows are still airing, they're just having guests perform via video chat. But I doubt she'd get to perform anyway. She's only done a few tv performances since TLTL and none of them have been on late night tv. She's pretty much forgotten by the gp.

13 minutes ago, MadLove. said:

Well some late night tv shows are still airing, they're just having guests perform via video chat. But I doubt she'd get to perform anyway. She's only done a few tv performances since TLTL and none of them have been on late night tv. She's pretty much forgotten by the gp.

In her defense, I don't think Atlantic, at the end of the day, gave two-shits. JoJo just wanted music out. I think this time it's different for her.

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

In her defense, I don't think Atlantic, at the end of the day, gave two-shits. JoJo just wanted music out. I think this time it's different for her.

True. But if it she and her team are trying to promote this time then she could still perform on TV through video chat.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.