Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

JoJo | Man | March 13, 2020

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, MadLove. said:

First full professional live performance

Shame COVID-19 is preventing her from performing on late-night television.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Shame COVID-19 is preventing her from performing on late-night television.

Well some late night tv shows are still airing, they're just having guests perform via video chat. But I doubt she'd get to perform anyway. She's only done a few tv performances since TLTL and none of them have been on late night tv. She's pretty much forgotten by the gp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MadLove. said:

Well some late night tv shows are still airing, they're just having guests perform via video chat. But I doubt she'd get to perform anyway. She's only done a few tv performances since TLTL and none of them have been on late night tv. She's pretty much forgotten by the gp.

In her defense, I don't think Atlantic, at the end of the day, gave two-shits. JoJo just wanted music out. I think this time it's different for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

In her defense, I don't think Atlantic, at the end of the day, gave two-shits. JoJo just wanted music out. I think this time it's different for her.

True. But if it she and her team are trying to promote this time then she could still perform on TV through video chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×