Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

"Stupid Nose" flops in Europe, why?

18 minutes ago, Simón. said:

at least i can read lol 

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Bella Thorne shook

I think I made the comparison wrong. It was 365, not Never Really Over rip4 and I thought she was supposed to be the trendsetter this decade. She really underperformed with this. 

Image result for tiffany pollard bed gif

The fact that Katy and Gaga are on the same level with that huge legacy now while we have shitty rappers (except a few who built something such as Drake, Kendrick Llamar quality-wise, Chace The Rapper, J. Cole and Post Malone) on the top of the charts who last less than three months . HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ?!? 

10 minutes ago, Royalty said:

try me

51 minutes ago, Royalty said:

This is for @Royalty you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfucking schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo motherfucking ass bitch
I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to fuck you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause bitch I told you what the fuck was going on you white motherfuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their motherfucking selfs ugly fat white bitch
watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo motherfucking ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and fuck you up cause you got me fucked up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass shit bitch you aundry the first day I came up there talking about a bitch who had pajamas but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that counter smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this phone I'm coming to fuck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna fuck you up bitch
you wanna sit here and play with me about my motherfucking money wanna play about my motherfucking money bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to fuck you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to fuck you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like fucking cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody fuck with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that shit when I told you what the fuck going on gonna tell me I worked at that motherfucking job when I telling you the fuck I didn't bitch why the fuck would I lie about shit like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo motherfucking ass you better not get out that motherfucking car bitch I'm telling you fucking bitch.

9 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is for @Royale you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the motherfucking schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo motherfucking ass bitch
I'm going to beat the fuck out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to fuck you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me fucked up cause bitch I told you what the fuck was going on you white motherfuckers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their motherfucking selfs ugly fat white bitch
watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo motherfucking ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and fuck you up cause you got me fucked up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass shit bitch you aundry the first day I came up there talking about a bitch who had pajamas but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that counter smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this phone I'm coming to fuck you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna fuck you up bitch
you wanna sit here and play with me about my motherfucking money wanna play about my motherfucking money bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to fuck you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to fuck you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like fucking cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody fuck with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that shit when I told you what the fuck going on gonna tell me I worked at that motherfucking job when I telling you the fuck I didn't bitch why the fuck would I lie about shit like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo motherfucking ass you better not get out that motherfucking car bitch I'm telling you fucking bitch.

wow. 😮 woOoOoOw. 😵 WOW. 😱 SO you guys are SO INTO 🙌🏻 yourselves 💅🏻, like, you are SO committed 💍💏 to CENSORING 🤐🚫 innocent people 👶🏻 that you’re just gonna go and try to get my patreon DELETED 🔥 now. oh, you have an OPINION 📝😡🙄 of me, so you’re just gonna try and RUIN 💣🧨my entire career 👨🏻‍💻. REALLYmmmmIS THAT what you’re GOING to DO? OH i’m SORRY 😐 , the FBI 👮🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️ never SHOWED UPHHHOH IM Sorry the cOPS 🚓 👮🏻‍♀️ARE ALL ABOUT ONION BOY 👦🏻 because TURNS OUT didn’t break a single 1️⃣ hhhLAW 👮🏻‍♂️🤯!!! SO WHAT DO WE DO 🧐🤔??? OwhHhahwhwhH WELL our opinions 👩🏻‍💻have been invalidated 🚫🛑SO many times of him tHAT we’re gufnfnfha disable 🚫 HISP ATREON. Woaowowe.. 😵wow 🤯you would really do that??? YOU WOOULDREALLYDO THAT???? GHHHHHHNNNNHHHHHHH!!!!!😡🤬 Slurp🥤... You TRIIIIED TO DO THE FBI 🕵🏻‍♂️🚔BUT IT DIDNT HHHWORK!!!! YOU TRIED TO DO THE PO-LICE🚓👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻‍♀️,,, DIDNT WOoRK?!! So, instead... you resorts to the PAYCHECK!!!.?.!. 💰💵AND yOU GOT IT!!! 👍🏻HHHYOU GOT IT!!!!💪🏻🙌🏻 ALL MY PATRONS 👭👩🏻‍💻 HAve been gggrrrDELETED🚫... hnnhhh.. are you HAPPY 😁🙂 HNNNNOW????! aaaaaaAAaaaaaIH!! IFHDHJDHDHDHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HNNNNFHHFGFH!!!!😡🤬😡🤬😡 Is tHis wHat yOu wAnt HuUuUh???? 🧐Is this whAt Uou waNana TOTAL MELTdOoOown.!.!.!??? 🤯🤬🌋YA LIKE... kombucha??? 🍾I lUuuUuurve KombUcha!!! 🥤🥴wuUuUu!!! WUUuuhHhh!!! WoOoOoowh!!! OOOH!! DriNks🥤 like PEE 💦And smells even WORSE🤢🤮.... OooooH!!! OOOOOH!!!! ooOoOh!! WUUUOHHH!! wuuuuhhhh my patreonsdeleted.... wuUuUuUg my paTreon!!! UUuUu.. UUUUUU....!!! 🤬😡🤯🤬🚫😤WhaT AM I GONNA DO... WHWHWHATAMIGONNADONOWWWW.,, 😠WHAMGONNBLUUU... MruuUuUh,,, 😡MRUUUUUUUH,,, 😤MrruuUUuwHATAMIGUNNADO🤬.....WHATAMIGO NA DO🌋.. I’m cOVERED in KOMBUCHA😵️ and i have NO MORE PATREON 💻💸

33 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Everyone does once their fav is doing good there ari6

America is the only country that matters - thats why literally every artists try to make it here before they realize they cant and have to settle for no1curr countries like Spain and Italy sorry1 

2 hours ago, Gilly said:

America is the only country that matters - thats why literally every artists try to make it here before they realize they cant and have to settle for no1curr countries like Spain and Italy sorry1 

Anastacia and Kelly Rowland teas. You probably don't know the first one moo1 

21 minutes ago, Infrared said:

That's wonderful. Justin has always been the bigger streaming artist. Literally - on one - has claimed otherwise.  ajay1

Literally 99% monsters dragged him and were rooting for his downfall based on his decline, now it's wonderful? ajay1 If someone made a Gaga vs. Justin Bieber thread on Feb 27th the vast, vast....vast majority of the liddos would call it a disgrace that they're being compared in the first place 'cause Shallow!!!!! ASIB!!!! Oscar!!! TABS GIF!!! ajay1 Well guess what clown ajay1 The funny thing is, everything was indeed stacked in her favor, and she still has a chance as there's still good will, what I'm howling about is how dumb she is, how she literally lacks taste when it comes to her own music and how she's completely clueless in terms of what shape her career will take artistically. ajay1 Seriously, all she had to do is release a good song / video and the world would have consumed it as if it were a Corona antidote and she still fucked up that. That's what's funny about her career's trajectory, her side projects end up being brilliant successes but her own works are non eventful piles of garbage ajay1

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Literally 99% monsters dragged him and were rooting for his downfall based on his decline, now it's wonderful? ajay1 If someone made a Gaga vs. Justin Bieber thread on Feb 27th the vast, vast....vast majority of the liddos would call it a disgrace that they're being compared in the first place 'cause Shallow!!!!! ASIB!!!! Oscar!!! TABS GIF!!! ajay1 Well guess what clown ajay1 The funny thing is, everything was indeed stacked in her favor, and she still has a chance as there's still good will, what I'm howling about is how dumb she is, how she literally lacks taste when it comes to her own music and how she's completely clueless in terms of what shape her career will take artistically. ajay1 Seriously, all she had to do is release a good song / video and the world would have consumed it as if it were a Corona antidote and she still fucked up that. That's what's funny about her career's trajectory, her side projects end up being brilliant successes but her own works are non eventful piles of garbage ajay1

I'm not reading all of this. I really don't care if the song flops, so you do you. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.