Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

"Stupid Nose" flops in Europe, why?

6 hours ago, Gilly said:

America is the only country that matters - thats why literally every artists try to make it here before they realize they cant and have to settle for no1curr countries like Spain and Italy sorry1 

And yet half of your faves are charting nowhere globally lol3 Even Bad Bunny and her string of top 93 flops eve1 

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Literally 99% monsters dragged him and were rooting for his downfall based on his decline, now it's wonderful? ajay1 If someone made a Gaga vs. Justin Bieber thread on Feb 27th the vast, vast....vast majority of the liddos would call it a disgrace that they're being compared in the first place 'cause Shallow!!!!! ASIB!!!! Oscar!!! TABS GIF!!! ajay1 Well guess what clown ajay1 The funny thing is, everything was indeed stacked in her favor, and she still has a chance as there's still good will, what I'm howling about is how dumb she is, how she literally lacks taste when it comes to her own music and how she's completely clueless in terms of what shape her career will take artistically. ajay1 Seriously, all she had to do is release a good song / video and the world would have consumed it as if it were a Corona antidote and she still fucked up that. That's what's funny about her career's trajectory, her side projects end up being brilliant successes but her own works are non eventful piles of garbage ajay1

tumblr_n7i9ekKCSH1skrwvmo1_250.giftumblr_n7i9ekKCSH1skrwvmo1_250.giftumblr_n7i9ekKCSH1skrwvmo1_250.gif

This drag

12 hours ago, Royalty said:

Excuse me we have amsterdam you little shit

Ugh the avatar confirmed

Can you explain to me if I go to the iTunes Store, and go to hitlists, it’s literally at #2? I can send you a screenshot on whatsapp if your ass doesn’t believe me

And... has that anything to do with music markets? 

12 hours ago, Royalty said:
13 hours ago, Mistress 9 said:

I guess he is talking about the bigger music markets...

Excuse me we have amsterdam you little shit

and how is that relevant to a discussion about the biggest music markets dead2 never drink and FOTP sis

13 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Anastacia and Kelly Rowland teas. You probably don't know the first one moo1 

Stream Heavy Rotation to erase your whole career and relevancy moo1

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Anastacia deserved better rose1 Her record label let her flop in the US when she could have been a huge star 

Belly Clarkson stole ha thunder. moo1

I agree, Anastacia deserved better. I'll still quietly stan behind closed doors. brit15

Stream Underground Army to help resurrect (no pun intended) her career. anastacia GIF

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Stream Heavy Rotation to erase your whole career and relevancy moo1

Is that album actually any good? Because the lead single was terrible orangu1

1 minute ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Is that album actually any good? Because the lead single was terrible orangu1

What. I Can Feel You bops. It's a decent album, but i can see why it flopped. brit13

My favourites are Absolutely Positively, Defeated, Heavy Rotation & Beautiful Messed Up World.

"What Can We Do (Deeper Love)" with it's messy as fuck video is her best single post Pieces of a Dream.

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Belly Clarkson stole ha thunder. moo1

I agree, Anastacia deserved better. I'll still quietly stan behind closed doors. brit15

Stream Underground Army to help resurrect (no pun intended) her career. anastacia GIF

I don't know, it looks like the reason why she didn't take off is because I'm Outta Love wasn't successful when it came out 20 years ago rip4 but yeah, she deserved better. She was popular everywhere except the US which is awkward orangu1 

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

What. I Can Feel You bops. It's a decent album, but i can see why it flopped. brit13

My favourites are Absolutely Positively, Defeated, Heavy Rotation & Beautiful Messed Up World.

"What Can We Do (Deeper Love)" with it's messy as fuck video is her best single post Pieces of a Dream.

Watching the Absolutely Positively video (less than 30k views since 2009 rip2) and I forgot this was her No-Glasses era.

It sounds like Stevie Wonder-lite rip4

Also I forgot the lead single was I Can Feel You rip2 I just remember I hated it.

Her self-titled era was THAT though cry9 Pretty Little Dum Dum, Rearview, Time AND the singles. When will current albums have so little filler?

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't know, it looks like the reason why she didn't take off is because I'm Outta Love wasn't successful when it came out 20 years ago rip4 but yeah, she deserved better. She was popular everywhere except the US which is awkward orangu1 

Wasn't I'm Outta Love quite a big club hit? Kinda awkward though that it flopped in the US given that it's sold almost 8M copies and was one of the biggest hits of 2000. 

They tried again in the US with One Day in Your Life, when they should've promoted Paid My Dues. After You'll Never Be Alone flopped they pretty much gave up promoting in the US. 

Shame because Left Outside Alone could've been a big hit there. I really don't get what happened after her 3rd album, she literally fell off the face of the earth. 

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Wasn't I'm Outta Love quite a big club hit? Kinda awkward though that it flopped in the US given that it's sold almost 8M copies and was one of the biggest hits of 2000. 

They tried again in the US with One Day in Your Life, when they should've promoted Paid My Dues. After You'll Never Be Alone flopped they pretty much gave up promoting in the US. 

Shame because Left Outside Alone could've been a big hit there. I really don't get what happened after her 3rd album, she literally fell off the face of the earth. 

Pieces of A Dream, sis, and then she fell off the face of the Earth juicy1

I was just reading that the album was due to be released in the US in August 2005, but was cancelled for "unknown reasons". We love Wikipedia research moo9

Watching the Absolutely Positively video (less than 30k views since 2009 rip2) and I forgot this was her No-Glasses era.

It sounds like Stevie Wonder-lite rip4

Also I forgot the lead single was I Can Feel You rip2 I just remember I hated it.

Her self-titled era was THAT though cry9 Pretty Little Dum Dum, Rearview, Time AND the singles. When will current albums have so little filler?

The video probably has so few views because it's not officially uploaded and the song was barely promoted at all. She kinda had a cute mini comeback in 2014 with Stupid Little Things, which bops.

Yes her self titled era was everything. Her last album wasn't too bad either, even if a bit middle of the road and generic in places. 

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Unfortunately it was despite being a club hit orangu1 2002 Anastacia was amazing. Another song I really loved was Sick and Tired , the remix was incredible but yeah I don't know what happened after that rip4 

Pieces of A Dream, sis, and then she fell off the face of the Earth juicy1

I was just reading that the album was due to be released in the US in August 2005, but was cancelled for "unknown reasons". We love Wikipedia research moo9

Pieces of a Dream flopped compared to her past lead singles tho, even though it was one of her best imo. brit13

There was almost some unreleased songs from her self titled album. Strangely they actually released a video for Underground Army (one of her best songs) 3 years ago despite the fact it's not on streaming or anything.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The video probably has so few views because it's not officially uploaded and the song was barely promoted at all. She kinda had a cute mini comeback in 2014 with Stupid Little Things, which bops.

Yes her self titled era was everything. Her last album wasn't too bad either, even if a bit middle of the road and generic in places. 

I see she had to go back to rock for relevance lol2 I remember that coming out and I thought SHE'S BACK, but it's a bit throwaway. I think her self-titled album was a perfect moment in time that can never be matched by ha, which is better than never having an amazing album katy2katy2katy2

The song title "Dark White Girl", though. Gorl rip2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.