Little Monsters make mental health jokes over a Katy Perry tweet

we love members of the born this way foundation brit14

ESG2EiHWoAAHYmw?format=jpg&name=360x360

ESG2F-mX0AAWgfy?format=jpg&name=largeESG2HG9WoAE7_98?format=jpg&name=large

Kuba 14,076

I’d be that spiteful too if I had to force myself to like stupid luv 

Not being Late Born This Way/ARTPOP era all over again dead2 No please, Not again. I swear I'm gonna ask the mods to revoke my account If this happens fall9

Madonna 41,966
3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not being Late Born This Way/ARTPOP era all over again dead2 No please, Not again. I swear I'm gonna ask the mods to revoke my account If this happens fall9

Are you really this naive? Gaga fans have never fucking stopped pulling shit like this. dead2 They are the most spiteful fanbase and that's why people enjoy seeing Gaga fail.

27 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Are you really this naive? Gaga fans have never fucking stopped pulling shit like this. dead2 They are the most spiteful fanbase and that's why people enjoy seeing Gaga fail.

I never paid attention to the fan-base drama much before you know. I've only been for the Music so I couldn't get bothered by that. Those pics gave me PTSD from an old place I used to know back in 2015 though

Manel 8,329

Not them making fun of people being mentally deranged when their fave has just said this:

brit15

Madonna 41,966
17 minutes ago, Manel said:

Not them making fun of people being mentally deranged when their fave has just said this:

brit15

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Katy comes with new single in 2 days so get ready for a new Gaga vs. Katy era, this will be fun fall9

9 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

Katy comes with new single in 2 days so get ready for a new Gaga vs. Katy era, this will be fun fall9

Omg really ? I'm so excited bebe1 Anyway, How can I revoke BG access now ? 

Alexx 1,348

Obviously there are bad apples in every stan base but seriously...

You’d think they’d take notes when their fave literally has a foundation set up for this kind of thing dead2 Even with their logic, it’s kind of a self drag dead2

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Omg this is so true, the worst thing about gagz is her fans jj4

I dont even think its her i dont like that much as the little disease (coronamonsters) she started when she debuted jj4 dont get me wrong her personality is still horrible but not as much as her fans jj4

Jake 17,331

There's clearly a reason why everyone is quick to jump on LMs. So many of them are deranged psychopaths. dead2 They're quick to make fun of mental health like their fave didn't go through the worst crisis of mental health: ARTPOP. Clowns.

2 hours ago, Manel said:

brit15

orangu1

orangu1orangu1orangu1

orangu1

orangu1

orangu1

Urbanov 48,738
2 hours ago, Madonna said:

giphy.gif

I’m Erin O’Connor in this GIF

LÉON 15,586
5 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

This would make me live a little bit giveup1

8 hours ago, Manel said:

brit15

i don't think she's lying. He was probably warning her against releasing it gaga12

G.T.D.A.B. 11,019
10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Not to mention her ego, plus she stole someone else life story at the start of her career. 

Merryem 7,419

must feel so self righteous cherry-picking tweets on stan twitter to call out a fanbase, as if stan twitter as a whole isn’t cancerous gaga3 

but yes, large portions of LMs are insufferable, me included probably 

On 3/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, Manel said:

brit15

I STARTED YELLING BYEEEEE dead7

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.