Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tomás

(SPOILER) Grey's Anatomy says goodbye to another original cast member, Alex Karev

CfntVOu.png

The March 5 episode of the hit medical drama, entitled ‘Leave A Light On’, will feature a farewell to Alex Karev. “After 16 seasons, we’re saying goodbye to Dr. Alex Karev next Thursday. See how his story ends,” says ABC’s promo that aired at the end of tonight’s episode of Grey’s Anatomy. The emotional video  was comprised by images of Chambers as Karev through the years, accompanied by A Great Big World’s heart-wrenching anthem ‘Say Something’. 

https://deadline.com/2020/02/greys-anatomy-sets-alex-karev-farewell-justin-chambers-exit-characters-fate-revealed-march-5-episode-promo-video-1202870370/

Just now, Ruthless Love said:

I can't believe this show is still doing; I stopped watching the season Katherine Heigl left.

It went on strong until Season 10 and then it took a dive rip4 But it's still pretty great imo

1 minute ago, Ruthless Love said:

I only tuned out because I lost interest. It just didn't hold me like it did in its earlier seasons.

they dragged on the whole izzie thing for so long, that kinda bored me too. but after she leaves it picks up again!

1 minute ago, rhi said:

they dragged on the whole izzie thing for so long, that kinda bored me too. but after she leaves it picks up again!

I tried tuning back in, but just couldn't get through the multiple webs of what the fuck was happening. Looking at that main image, it is insane that majority of the O.G. cast is gone.

Just now, Simón. said:

Tbh I only accept that solution compared to the theories he just left Jo. 

Have you been watching Season 16? I'm on Episode 3 so I have no idea what might be going on atm rip4 Did he fight w Jo or smn?

Just now, Simón. said:

Not at all. He just isn’t there anymore suddenly and Jo doesn’t know why ari9

Girl he better have gone to another state, bought a house to come back and take Jo with her or some shit ari9 

2 minutes ago, rhi said:

Girl he better have gone to another state, bought a house to come back and take Jo with her or some shit ari9 

Since Justin isn’t in the episode he either leaves her via messages or is really dead or missing nicki6

Just now, Simón. said:

Since Justin isn’t in the episode he either leaves her via messages or is really dead or missing nicki6

why's he not in the episode nicki6 did something happen to him while filming? lemme go actually read through the article i posted rip4 

8 minutes ago, rhi said:

why's he not in the episode nicki6 did something happen to him while filming? lemme go actually read through the article i posted rip4 

Apparently he has some mental health problems rip4 Before the season started the writers said that they gonna bring back an old character and my bets were on Izzie returning with Alex's child but I guess that's not gonna happen now nicki6

Just now, Simón. said:

Apparently he has some mental health problems rip4 Before the season started the writers said that they gonna bring back an old character and my bets were on Izzie returning with Alex's child but I guess that's not gonna happen now nicki6

Didn't they take Izzie's ovaries out when she had cancer? nicki6 We already know it's not Cristina cause Sandra is OVER that. George is dead. Maybe April? juicy1 

Also mess at the mental health problems rip4 That sucks 

Just now, rhi said:

Didn't they take Izzie's ovaries out when she had cancer?

Some fertalized eggs were frozen, so the possibilty is there jj2

Also thought about April but that would be so random to  bring her back. I would be here for it though. Knowing the writers it will be Erica Hahn lmfao2

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Some fertalized eggs were frozen, so the possibilty is there jj2

Also thought about April but that would be so random to  bring her back. I would be here for it though. Knowing the writers it will be Erica Hahn lmfao2

shut up nicki6 
i kinda hate how they never gave a clear like meaning to april leaving other than her doing charity but i mean how long is that gonna be going on for rip4 
i did wonder what ever happened to erica. maybe it's callie for a sec tho? ugh idk

1 minute ago, rhi said:

shut up nicki6 
i kinda hate how they never gave a clear like meaning to april leaving other than her doing charity but i mean how long is that gonna be going on for rip4 
i did wonder what ever happened to erica. maybe it's callie for a sec tho? ugh idk

Ericas exists was so random, just like Murphys. Never to be seen againg. It won't be Callie cause she is working for another channel. She would be open to it though, but CBS is saying no nicki6

Shame that they needed to kill off Lexie, cause I loved her dead1

Just now, Simón. said:

Ericas exists was so random, just like Murphys. Never to be seen againg. It won't be Callie cause she is working for another channel. She would be open to it though, but CBS is saying no nicki6

Shame that they needed to kill off Lexie, cause I loved her dead1

omg i literally cried so much when Lexie died katy2 also the fact lexie and maggie (if they would've added her w lexie alive) would've gotten along so well ugh my soul hurts.
the fact i had to google who murphy was to remember rip4 she came back but then she went away again, right? i literally don't remember seeing her for quite a few episodes

4 minutes ago, rhi said:

omg i literally cried so much when Lexie died katy2 also the fact lexie and maggie (if they would've added her w lexie alive) would've gotten along so well ugh my soul hurts.
the fact i had to google who murphy was to remember rip4 she came back but then she went away again, right? i literally don't remember seeing her for quite a few episodes

Lexie's death made me stop watch Grey's for a while. It lowkey traumatized me as a young teen cause I wasn't expecting it at all katy2 The fact she died after Mark told her that he loves her and wants to grow old with her. katy4 Honestly, Alex needs cause nobody died in such a long time. Derek was the last main character to die.

Also, I could imagine Addison returning. That would be awesome, she could talk some sense into Amelia giveup3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.