Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Gaga stans say a top 3 debut is “on lock” for Stupid Love

I honestly thought that it'd be lucky to even be in Top 10,
But I mean the charts are kinda dead at the moment with a song needing only 150 points to enter Top 20 so I'm not ruling out anything

ezgif-3-d40d4f8b7127.gif

16 hours ago, Luca said:

The 2nd week drop this is gonna serve chile

Image result for smoking shaking gif

At the most it’ll debut top 20, we’ll he lucky for a top 10; we ALL know that 2nd week drop is gonna be real af 💀💀💀💀

4 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Irrelevant COKEga flopped and she can thank the ponytail hoe and black pink for the scraps of success she was lucky to get. gaga6bey11

Hey, what about Katy Perry? Haven’t heard about her since 2017?

4 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Irrelevant COKEga flopped and she can thank the ponytail hoe and black pink for the scraps of success she was lucky to get. gaga6bey11

At least they helped her get to #1 according to your delusional narrative. Poor Katy tho, not even Nicki and the Migos at their peak couldn't help her score a top 40 hit single, let alone a smash hit. bey11

12 hours ago, Phoebe said:

At least they helped her get to #1 according to your delusional narrative. Poor Katy tho, not even Nicki and the Migos at their peak couldn't help her score a top 40 hit single, let alone a smash hit. bey11

You’re gonna compare Ari and BlackPink with their huge following to Migos and Nicki? bey8

BROKENHIPga knew she needed those girls to get hits  and so does the rest of the world. bey11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.