Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

On 4/7/2020 at 5:18 AM, Hylia said:

What if it’s coming on the 10th still and she just clowned us? juicy1 

Lol the one thing I learned from being a little monster is that if she says something isn't coming, it's absolutely not coming lol3 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

she should drop the 2nd single tbh

As someone who shot her entire comeback video on an iPhone, surely she could rustle up a 2nd single clip at home? nicki5

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Merryem not you knocking Gaga to the second row in your badges

Dvco4ycUUAA5xKU.jpg

i was trying to add dua and it knocked her out for some reason so i had to add her back jj4 future nostalgia knocking out chromatica teas yes!

the album's gonna come probably around her usual release times of Fall i reckon now, she's focusing her efforts on philanthropy and the pandemic is expected to last till after the summer into 2021 so. I don't see her being able to do her stadium tour in europe until 2021 either. So I'd say a September release date at the earliest or her traditional November release date now.

It's a shame because I wanted a Gaga filled Summer with like at least two singles in the summer.

I just wish she would digitally release the album, a song, or at the very least say something about the album. I get why she’s doing this and I commend her, but being left in the dark like this sucks. She said in her Paper Magazine interview that she wouldn’t change plans just because Stupid Love leaked a month in advance, so I’m holding on to hope that the album cover reveal was planned and not just revealed because it leaked. She said more surprises were coming when she announced the delay, so I’m expecting ma to deliver something, no matter how delusional it makes me look. orangu1 

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

hope that the album cover reveal was planned and not just revealed because it leaked

Pretty sure that was why she revealed it orangu1 

11 minutes ago, Hylia said:

She said more surprises were coming when she announced the delay

She was just trying to sugarcoat it. I'm not expecting anything this month and maybe in May orangu1

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Pretty sure that was why she revealed it orangu1 

She was just trying to sugarcoat it. I'm not expecting anything this month and maybe in May orangu1

No pessimism in my house! orangu1 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:01 AM, Skyline said:

They EVERYTHING is leaking this era dead2

Gaga should hurry up, drop "Rain on Me" as the second single, maybe also one promo track and then put the album out in May.

Just drop the whole fucking album for fucks sake. I understand she wanted to spend more time on philanthropic work due to COVID 19, but  if ur gonna say ur upset that it’s happening, just release it, do one or two interviews and shoot the videos later. People just want music at this point dead2 

6 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Just drop the whole fucking album for fucks sake. I understand she wanted to spend more time on philanthropic work due to COVID 19, but  if ur gonna say ur upset that it’s happening, just release it, do one or two interviews and shoot the videos later. People just want music at this point dead2 

My thoughts jj4 just drop the album sis

All I’m saying is with the amount of leaks lately, people will most likely snatch the tracks she’s recording for LG7 (hypothetically) and put them on Twitter before Chromatica gets released dead2 it’s a joke