Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

13 hours ago, Gabe. said:

this will be a terrible album. the way she's managed to ruin a lot of the goodwill she's built during the ASIB era is astonishing but ultimately sad. jodie2 

You've heard the entire album?

4 hours ago, Gabe. said:

you know this is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

The era? sure. It's not been planned well at all, and if Gaga's team were smart they would have released ROM and the album by now or at least not too far from now.

The album? no way of knowing until it actually comes out. Stupid Love was divisive and not a good choice of a comeback single after ASIB, but that doesn't mean the rest album will be that way.

Yes the era has been a mess, but it ultimately hasn’t spoiled my excitement for the album. I still bop to Stupid Love and every snippet I’ve heard so far has been stuck in my head. For me, I know it’ll be worth the wait. cry7 

22 hours ago, Hylia said:

Yes the era has been a mess, but it ultimately hasn’t spoiled my excitement for the album. I still bop to Stupid Love and every snippet I’ve heard so far has been stuck in my head. For me, I know it’ll be worth the wait. cry7 

tea... i just want the date so my excitement can be focused instead of loving the snippets and still wondering when I'll be able to hear the full. Rain On Me... i NEED it.

HR0bvwm.gif

On 5/3/2020 at 11:41 PM, Hylia said:

Absolutely rose1 

3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

tea... i just want the date so my excitement can be focused instead of loving the snippets and still wondering when I'll be able to hear the full. Rain On Me... i NEED it.

HR0bvwm.gif

I had a dream last night where I logged into FOTP and the thread title had been changed to “Lady Gaga | Chromatica | September 3rd”

JsDuYe4.gif

I was like aw HELL naw, then I woke up

JsDuYe4.gif

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

I had a dream last night where I logged into FOTP and the thread title had been changed to “Lady Gaga | Chromatica | September 3rd”

JsDuYe4.gif

I was like aw HELL naw, then I woke up

JsDuYe4.gif

when dream Hylia orders a hit on dream Gaga... history

JsDuYe4.gif

it's pathetic how every morning i wake up, i instantly check her socials... she has me whipped

JsDuYe4.gif

53 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

JsDuYe4.gif

it's pathetic how every morning i wake up, i instantly check her socials... she has me whipped

JsDuYe4.gif

STOP I do the same thing every day when I wake up. Ma announce the date please

JsDuYe4.gif

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

JsDuYe4.gif

JsDuYe4.gif

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

STOP I do the same thing every day when I wake up. Ma announce the date please

JsDuYe4.gif

this tea omg... but do y'all have her twitter notifications on? bc running to check hoping it's an announcement and getting some haus labs tweet is not cute at all

JsDuYe4.gif

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

this tea omg... but do y'all have her twitter notifications on? bc running to check hoping it's an announcement and getting some haus labs tweet is not cute at all

JsDuYe4.gif

I used to have her, Taylor, and Grimes all on notification a few years ago, but I got fed up. I’m not dealing with this haus labs fuckery, you’re brave for doing so

JsDuYe4.gif

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I used to have her, Taylor, and Grimes all on notification a few years ago, but I got fed up. I’m not dealing with this haus labs fuckery, you’re brave for doing so

JsDuYe4.gif

you say brave, i say desperate and thirsty for this album

JsDuYe4.gif

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

JsDuYe4.gif

no because i like the feeling of disappointment i get when i see it's that stupid "i'm donating money to BTW foundation" tweet at the top still

JsDuYe4.gif

24 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

no because i like the feeling of disappointment i get when i see it's that stupid "i'm donating money to BTW foundation" tweet at the top still

JsDuYe4.gif

expecting another "I love you, monsters!" tweet soon tbh

JsDuYe4.gif

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i follow her for gay bops not for covid news

NmEC0Fh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

i can look at twitter trends, listen to the radio, put on the tv, check anything for google... we don't need you to help, fad.

NmEC0Fh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f