Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

13 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The bonus tracks are announced and there is only one actual song, Love Me Right nicki5

The Japanese track is yet to be announced, but I can see it being a Japanese version of Sour Candy.

Why a Japanese version of Sour Candy? BLACKPINK are Korean girl djdjdkdjgirl SJDHDJD

Just now, Harry Styles said:

Yup just a shame she didn’t put out FW as a promo single, since it has a video filmed it’ll probably be single #3 at this point 

yea these two weeks were such a waste? FW could've done well

2AtQZ2a.gif

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Yup just a shame she didn’t put out FW as a promo single, since it has a video filmed it’ll probably be single #3 at this point 

I thought she only had 3 videos filmed including Stupid Love? Or was it 3 more after Stupid Love.

6 hours ago, Infrared said:

I thought she only had 3 videos filmed including Stupid Love? Or was it 3 more after Stupid Love.

Apparently it was 3 and a half, including SL. 

Spoiler

SL, ROM, FW and half of another video that got shut down from corona from a song we dunno (most likely Babylon)

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Reveal hidden contents

SL, ROM, FW and half of another video that got shut down from corona from a song we dunno (most likely Babylon)

Are we sure that Free Woman has a mv and is Robert Rodriguez confirmed to be the video director for RoM? nicki5

3 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Reveal hidden contents

oh my god....Free Woman....yeah i can't wait.

3 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Are we sure that Free Woman has a mv and is Robert Rodriguez confirmed to be the video director for RoM? nicki5

Spoiler

Yes 100% because the person who told us that ROM was the second single confirmed it, they filmed FW & ROM back to back over 6 days and said he was the director.

plus my source/friend who told me when ROM and the album were coming a fair few pages back said so too

7 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Can't wait to hear Babylon in 2 weeks, I've been hyped for it since JULY. I just know it's gonna be so bad it's actually good.

9kNoVeL.gif

fuck i remember completely ignoring the actual haus labs ad and just talking about the BOP that was playing

9kNoVeL.gif