Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

OKAY. First impression after only one listen... Let me just say there's not a SINGLE bad song on this album oprah2 I love them all so much.

Chromatica I - gaga5 
Alice - 8/10
Stupid Love - 8/10
Rain On Me  - 10/10
Free Woman - 7/10 
Fun Tonight - 8/10
Chromatica II - gaga5 
911 - 1000/10 
Plastic Doll - 8/10 
Sour Candy - 9/10 
Enigma - 8/10 
Replay - 9/10
Chromatica III - gaga5  
Sine From Above - 10/10 
1000 Doves - 9/10
Babylon - 10/10 

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

OKAY. First impression after only one listen... Let me just say there's not a SINGLE bad song on this album oprah2 I love them all so much.

Chromatica I - gaga5 
Alice - 8/10
Stupid Love - 8/10
Rain On Me  - 10/10
Free Woman - 7/10 
Fun Tonight - 8/10
Chromatica II - gaga5 
911 - 1000/10 
Plastic Doll - 8/10 
Sour Candy - 9/10 
Enigma - 8/10 
Replay - 9/10
Chromatica III - gaga5  
Sine From Above - 10/10 
1000 Doves - 9/10
Babylon - 10/10 

I was gonna do my own but I literally agree with every score you gave oprah2

Top 3: 911, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy

Signed in just to let you all know the album is THE BOMB. Slap after slap after slap. Holy shit. It actually might become one of my favorites from her. The album is an experience. She literally gave the gays everything they wanted. alex1

It is still a much better album than Joanne and ARTPOP and I’m glad she is back to her signature sound but it just doesn’t grab me at first listen. bebe1

I’m going to do the MEGARATE and perhaps listening to each song separately might help me connect to it as a whole. gaga12

Oh, and the interludes make no sense. nicki5

On my fourth listen between this morning and last night and all I have to say is WOW

I very much enjoyed Joanne and ASIB but I was very hungry for some dance Gaga and this is exactly what I wanted and needed from her. This is probably my favorite album from her since BTW (which is probably her best). It all flows super well together, she sounds amazing, the hooks are great, and the production isn't too much (in most songs).

My only issue is I wish a few songs were longer but honestly wouldn't change a thing other than that. The only songs I'm mehh about are Sine From Above (production is heavy and EJ sounds bad) and Sour Candy (kind of boring and disappointed) but that's all!

My favorite songs are probably Plastic Doll, Enigma, Alice, Babylon, and Rain On Me. Babylon and Enigma need the single treatment!!!

Listened to it, pretty good overall. I like that all the songs are on the shorter side so none drag on much, they're all pretty to the point. I feel that she gets overly hung up on the source of the metaphor of some songs though - Plastic Doll is particular pretty much devolves into a song about a literal plastic doll and it's...stupid nicki5