Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:

i'm so happy this era and album is being such a success for her giveup1 it's what she deserves!

I'm kinda shook tbh, I never thought she would see this much critical and commercial success in 2020 rip4 

Very deserved though, Chromatica is a serve and gets better with every listen whit2

22 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I'm kinda shook tbh, I never thought she would see this much critical and commercial success in 2020 rip4 

Very deserved though, Chromatica is a serve and gets better with every listen whit2

i was mentally prepared for critics destroying her and everything flopping... not the entire opposite rip4

Just now, Luca said:

happy vibes? potentionally one of her saddest songs sir! alex1 

the melody and production turn it happy alex1 queen of making a sad/happy song, her artpop could mean anything alex1 

When it comes to singles, i think she will release 2 from every part of the album. We already got 2 from the first one, with Sour Candy being the next one, then (my wish) Replay, Sine From Above & Babylon

14 minutes ago, Gilly said:

omg even free woman grew on me rip2 the only song i just CANT get into at all is babylon

When she releases the Haus Labs remix and wins you over >>>>> alex1 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

yesss giveup1 fuck i love it so much giveup1 

This one in particular serves video still to me. I'm praying she did something more with the Chromatica shoot than just images giveup1 

i really want some sort of fashion film with all of the album's shoot looks giveup1

playing to Babylon too giveup1

gaga8 the way this era ended a week in.

sorry but Gaga needs to learn that every time world events occur, she doesn’t need to feel responsible for addressing them and then carrying them to progress on her own back. Gay rights, the Me Too movement, COVID19 and BLM are important, yes. But i just feel like Gaga takes so much self blame for those kind of issues that she becomes obsessed with fixing them and abandons her music super quickly to do so.

ari9 see yall when we get LG7.

1 minute ago, Joanne said:

sorry but Gaga needs to learn that every time world events occur, she doesn’t need to feel responsible for addressing them and then carrying them to progress on her own back. Gay rights, the Me Too movement, COVID19 and BLM are important, yes. But i just feel like Gaga takes so much self blame for those kind of issues that she becomes obsessed with fixing them and abandons her music super quickly to do so.

i'm sorry but you seem to be a bit selfish or something laughcry1

in what way would this "era" work as a normal "era". no one is hosting LIVE shows. she can't do promo. there are serious issues at hand and a lil album isn't a top priority right now. one of my favorite things about Gaga is that she doesn't place herself on a pedestal or acts like her music is more important than actual world issues, something her fans should probably learn from. dead1

6 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Girl................ awk1 

37 minutes ago, pang said:

i'm sorry but you seem to be a bit selfish or something laughcry1

in what way would this "era" work as a normal "era". no one is hosting LIVE shows. she can't do promo. there are serious issues at hand and a lil album isn't a top priority right now. one of my favorite things about Gaga is that she doesn't place herself on a pedestal or acts like her music is more important than actual world issues, something her fans should probably learn from. dead1

aretha1 but that’s acting like major stuff didnt happen during TF, TFM, BTW or AP.

It’s really been every since Joanne that she gets so caught up in these things. Yes I agree that it’s ok to bring light to important issues. But how does BLM have anything to do with not performing at the virtual graduation?

I’m a graduate and ik many of us were looking forward to watching her perform. Here’s to yet another thing the class of 2020 lost. brit3