Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

17 minutes ago, Joanne said:

aretha1 but that’s acting like major stuff didnt happen during TF, TFM, BTW or AP.

It’s really been every since Joanne that she gets so caught up in these things. Yes I agree that it’s ok to bring light to important issues. But how does BLM have anything to do with not performing at the virtual graduation?

I’m a graduate and ik many of us were looking forward to watching her perform. Here’s to yet another thing the class of 2020 lost. brit3

okay i didn't know how young you were!! i'm sorry to you hun i know y'all are going through a lot as very young people. ny10

19 minutes ago, pang said:

okay i didn't know how young you were!! i'm sorry to you hun i know y'all are going through a lot as very young people. ny10

cry3it’s just really rough when Gaga’s era and appearance are one of the few things to look forward to and suddenly and cancels them. Like i dont think people realize how this impacts teens mental wellbeing. We shouldn’t need to feel like our whole lives on pause for social movements. Kids need to be kids still

53 minutes ago, Joanne said:

cry3it’s just really rough when Gaga’s era and appearance are one of the few things to look forward to and suddenly and cancels them. Like i dont think people realize how this impacts teens mental wellbeing. We shouldn’t need to feel like our whole lives on pause for social movements. Kids need to be kids still

sending you a bit of love and a hug. brit2 i can not begin to imagine what you're going through mentally.

I just realized Lana's ex, Francesco Carrozzini, is the photographer of one of the Chromatica shoots rip2 

I know Lana and Gaga are on good terms now as far as we know but if Lana was still like she was in 2012 she'd be fuming rip2 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, Joanne said:

gaga8 the way this era ended a week in.

sorry but Gaga needs to learn that every time world events occur, she doesn’t need to feel responsible for addressing them and then carrying them to progress on her own back. Gay rights, the Me Too movement, COVID19 and BLM are important, yes. But i just feel like Gaga takes so much self blame for those kind of issues that she becomes obsessed with fixing them and abandons her music super quickly to do so.

ari9 see yall when we get LG7.

gir l grow up 

On 6/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, Joanne said:

sorry but Gaga needs to learn that every time world events occur, she doesn’t need to feel responsible for addressing them and then carrying them to progress on her own back. Gay rights, the Me Too movement, COVID19 and BLM are important, yes. But i just feel like Gaga takes so much self blame for those kind of issues that she becomes obsessed with fixing them and abandons her music super quickly to do so.

this ain’t it rip4 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, Joanne said:

These are world events that are out of her control. Her narrative is to spread love and kindness, so it makes sense for Gaga to be involved. 

If she didn’t get involved, she would get dragged.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:21 PM, rosekesha said:

When it comes to singles, i think she will release 2 from every part of the album. We already got 2 from the first one, with Sour Candy being the next one, then (my wish) Replay, Sine From Above & Babylon

Alice, Free Woman, and 1000 Doves are the only tracks I see becoming singles. gaga4