Jump to content
Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Yup just a shame she didn’t put out FW as a promo single, since it has a video filmed it’ll probably be single #3 at this point 

I thought she only had 3 videos filmed including Stupid Love? Or was it 3 more after Stupid Love.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Infrared said:

I thought she only had 3 videos filmed including Stupid Love? Or was it 3 more after Stupid Love.

Apparently it was 3 and a half, including SL. 

Spoiler

SL, ROM, FW and half of another video that got shut down from corona from a song we dunno (most likely Babylon)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Apparently it was 3 and a half, including SL. 

  Reveal hidden contents

SL, ROM, FW and half of another video that got shut down from corona from a song we dunno (most likely Babylon)

 

Are we sure that Free Woman has a mv and is Robert Rodriguez confirmed to be the video director for RoM? nicki5

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Apparently it was 3 and a half, including SL. 

  Reveal hidden contents

SL, ROM, FW and half of another video that got shut down from corona from a song we dunno (most likely Babylon)

 

oh my god....Free Woman....yeah i can't wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phoebe said:

Are we sure that Free Woman has a mv and is Robert Rodriguez confirmed to be the video director for RoM? nicki5

Spoiler

Yes 100% because the person who told us that ROM was the second single confirmed it, they filmed FW & ROM back to back over 6 days and said he was the director.

plus my source/friend who told me when ROM and the album were coming a fair few pages back said so too

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Can't wait to hear Babylon in 2 weeks, I've been hyped for it since JULY. I just know it's gonna be so bad it's actually good.

9kNoVeL.gif

fuck i remember completely ignoring the actual haus labs ad and just talking about the BOP that was playing

9kNoVeL.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

fuck i remember completely ignoring the actual haus labs ad and just talking about the BOP that was playing

9kNoVeL.gif

that's gossip, what you on

money don't talk, rip that song

gossip, babble on

battle for your life, babylon

 

I don't know what the fuck she's saying but girl I am living

9kNoVeL.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamond said:

that's gossip, what you on

money don't talk, rip that song

gossip, babble on

battle for your life, babylon

 

I don't know what the fuck she's saying but girl I am living

9kNoVeL.gif

the way i learned the whole monologue from the ad... hearing new lyrics is gonna be weird as fuck

9kNoVeL.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:
  Hide contents

One other song will apparently be out before the album after rain on me

 

Do you happen to know which song? Will it be Free Woman? ari7 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On my fourth listen between this morning and last night and all I have to say is WOW I very much enjoyed Joanne and ASIB but I was very hungry for some dance Gaga and this is exactly what I wante

Girl................  

i'm so happy to stan a popstar who likes to remind us of COVID every single moment of the day instead of trying to take our minds off of it with the new album she has lying around


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×