Infrared

Lady Gaga | Chromatica | May 29, 2020

just so everyone knows, unless they've moved the dates up it currently stands at.

Spoiler

May 1st - SL Remix
May 8th - Free Woman as instant grat (+ music video, possible Apple Music exclusive)
May 15th - nothing

May 22nd - Rain on Me (official second single, + music video)
May 29th - nothing

June 5th - Chromatica release

Spoiler

if they moved it up, which i hear is possible because of the leaks

May 1st - SL Remix
May 8th - Free Woman as instant grat (+music video, possible Apple Music exclusive)
May 15th - Rain on Me (official second single, + music video)
May 22nd May 29th  - Chromatica release (varies from source to source)

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

just so everyone knows, unless they've moved the dates up it currently stands at.

Hide contents

May 1st - SL Remix
May 8th - Free Woman as instant grat (+ music video, possible Apple Music exclusive)
May 15th - nothing

May 29th - nothing

Hide contents

May 1st - SL Remix
May 8th - Free Woman as instant grat (+music video, possible Apple Music exclusive)

How do you know this? nicki5 

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

Reveal hidden contents

May 1st - SL Remix
May 15th - nothing

May 29th - nothing

Reveal hidden contents

May 1st - SL Remix

Imma wish her an ounce of luck, the album will leak by then

XxZHQYN.gif

20 minutes ago, Royalty said:

How do you know this? nicki5 

Information from a friend who’s gave me reliable information before (I leaked some BTW era info on GGD a few months ago that got him into trouble by accident ari9but this time this is knowledge to a lot of people who have info, i even double checked with the owner of a certain fan site who is in touch with her team and he said it’s like 80% true)

The song snippets leaked as well because they sent the songs to Apple ahead of time and they got intercepted by hackers  a few days before the snippets started leaking. ari9

The album release and ROM release dates aren’t solid but apparently the remix and Free Woman releases are.

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Imma wish her an ounce of luck, the album will leak by then

XxZHQYN.gif

It will leak if they send it from the same damn email they sent the pre-mix of Stupid Love, demos and the single versions for ROM and FW from ari9

their emails got compromised last year and looks like they still ain’t changed the password ari9

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Hide contents

May 1st - SL Remix
May 15th - nothing

May 29th - nothing

Hide contents

May 1st - SL Remix

Spoiler

What is even the point of releasing a Stupid Love remix after all this time? nicki5

20 minutes ago, Skyline said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What is even the point of releasing a Stupid Love remix after all this time? nicki5

Spoiler

it's everything basically just shifted back, the remix was meant to come out in March. ROM was supposed to come on the 20th so I assume the remix would've originally been a week or two beforehand.

I’m going to say that this whole thing will get released after June 5th. aretha1

Sam Smith is releasing on June 5th and I just don’t see her wanting to compete with ha. rav3

20 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Information from a friend who’s gave me reliable information before (I leaked some BTW era info on GGD a few months ago that got him into trouble by accident ari9but this time this is knowledge to a lot of people who have info, i even double checked with the owner of a certain fan site who is in touch with her team and he said it’s like 80% true)

The song snippets leaked as well because they sent the songs to Apple ahead of time and they got intercepted by hackers  a few days before the snippets started leaking. ari9

The album release and ROM release dates aren’t solid but apparently the remix and Free Woman releases are.

I've been saying that but no one believed me that the only reason the songs leaked is because of the promotional package to execs and etc. The album is safe.

On 4/28/2020 at 2:37 PM, ajp said:

I’m going to say that this whole thing will get released after June 5th. aretha1

Sam Smith is releasing on June 5th and I just don’t see her wanting to compete with ha. rav3

Spoiler

the album is coming the end of May most likely now since she's probably on the second schedule i posted now, just putting it in spoilers in case people just wanna wait and be surprised

On 4/28/2020 at 4:05 PM, Infrared said:

I've been saying that but no one believed me that the only reason the songs leaked is because of the promotional package to execs and etc. The album is safe.

Spoiler

Yeah the album cover and tracklist was supposed to come with Free Woman next friday they sent everything out in advance to be ready but some sites stupidly uploaded ahead of time. Her emails got hacked last year and they intercepted the demos for SL (a snippet leaked last august), Babylon (a snippet leaked), Free Woman (snippet hasn't leaked) and Rain on Me solo demo (snippet leaked). They also stole the pre-mix of SL in September because my friend traded for it in November and he let me hear it (we weren't sure if it was for the new album for definite at that time though). They evidently didn't know they had been hacked because none of the material got out till Jan (SL pre-mix) and then the demo snippets, then they intercepted FW and ROM when they emailed them over to Apple around the time they sent the cover and tracklisting out.

Too much leaking shit is going on. She may as well own it and control it and release it herself ASAP.

The Corona situation is so uncertain we don't know what's going to happen and even if it does calm down a little the promo for an album just won't be the same for anyone this year.

10 hours ago, Harry Styles said:
  Hide contents

the album is coming the end of May most likely now since she's probably on the second schedule i posted now, just putting it in spoilers in case people just wanna wait and be surprised

Hide contents

Yeah the album cover and tracklist was supposed to come with Free Woman next friday they sent everything out in advance to be ready but some sites stupidly uploaded ahead of time. Her emails got hacked last year and they intercepted the demos for SL (a snippet leaked last august), Babylon (a snippet leaked), Free Woman (snippet hasn't leaked) and Rain on Me solo demo (snippet leaked). They also stole the pre-mix of SL in September because my friend traded for it in November and he let me hear it (we weren't sure if it was for the new album for definite at that time though). They evidently didn't know they had been hacked because none of the material got out till Jan (SL pre-mix) and then the demo snippets, then they intercepted FW and ROM when they emailed them over to Apple around the time they sent the cover and tracklisting out.

Spoiler

Any tea on the remix? Is it still coming tomorrow?

3 hours ago, Hylia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Any tea on the remix? Is it still coming tomorrow?

Spoiler

I asked my friend via text but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet seems like she could be moving stuff and scrapping the remix to move some stuff up, here’s the LQ remix cover if that was at all interesting to y’all nnn no harm in sharing it I guess if it’s not coming 

rEzyl6y.jpg

It seems more than likely they’re moving on because SL has been taken off top 40 radio from Interscope and they’ve removed it from Today’s Top Hits both simultaneously a few hours ago.

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

When you do hear from him, would you mind updating us? jj2