Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

What Do You Think of Jessica Simpson?

So I just saw a tweet saying this:

We make fun of Jessica Simpson on Twitter a LOT, but we need to face it... She has a very demanding selection of songs. Most of our faves wouldn't be able to pull off some of her hardest vocal moments. She had tons of potential. - user named "JaroneMichelle"

What do you think of Jessica Simpson?

Personally, I say that the only problem I have with her voice is that I don't like the way she always sounds squeezed as opposed to how it's supposed to be. A.K.A. it's supposed to sound open, free and ringing. There's a lot of songs in her discography, what do you think of her music in general? How about a specific song? Do you have at least one song of hers that you've ever liked? Let's discuss happy1

Mine would be I Wanna Love You Forever.

Spoiler

I don't really understand how to properly linked a tweet into a post so there I go..

2 minutes ago, Sleep Deprived said:

You're meant to say "oh shit soray... ahem.. who da fuk is dis bich?"

Sorry to disappoint you...not knowing people is kinda becoming my thing isn't it? 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Sorry to disappoint you...not knowing people is kinda becoming my thing isn't it? 

Yes orangu1 That's why I was shook that you were cognisant of her existence

1 minute ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Yes orangu1 That's why I was shook that you were cognisant of her existence

Purely because of Willam Belli lmfao2 and didn't P!nk impersonate her in the Stupid Girls video? Is Jessica Simpson a stupid girl tbh? 

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Purely because of Willam Belli lmfao2 and didn't P!nk impersonate her in the Stupid Girls video? Is Jessica Simpson a stupid girl tbh? 

Well I don't know enough about her to say whether or not she is stupid jj4 Imagine being so relevant at one point that other artists parody you rip2 Most of the people in that video are no1currs now.

I think she is a vocalist, yes she is. Jessica Ann Johnson, born July 10, 1980, was the antithesis to Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. A small town girl, with a big beautiful voice and raw talent. Shame her music career never popped off, but it’s because she never acquiesced to the devilish and satanic music industry.

On her music: Her albums left much to be desired but I liked most of her singles. And she could sing but the less said about her screeching, the better though I have heard her vocals lately and she sounds way better now than she did in her youth. She definitely grew into her voice and probably has a good vocal coach now.

On her: I've always liked her persona (I was obsessed with Newlyweds as a kid.) She seems like a sweet, funny girl with a southern charm and her new memoir, Open Book, with all its humor and tragedy has only endeared her to me even more and given me a bit of nostalgia. I have a bit of a soft spot for all the southern belle pop girls, especially Texas girls. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.