Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Chromatica rumored to have an Ariana Grande and Blackpink collab

Ariana and Gaga were seen filming a video together recently, Ariana and Gaga have been interacting on social media a lot more than usual, Gaga's producers all suddenly followed BP at the same time. Insiders that leaked God is a Woman, the release date for the album, how the album would be announced, etc. confirmed it to be true.

Just now, Hyun. said:

i already have a hard time imagining Ariana and Gaga together... Blackpink is just dead1

yea it's gonna be off to see them collab together alskdjhf dead1 but Ariana and Lana del Rey collabed so who knows nowadays dead1 

didn't Gaga tour with Crayon Pop several years ago? I'm not too shocked ig but still gonna be weird to see it a reality dead1 

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

yea it's gonna be off to see them collab together alskdjhf dead1 but Ariana and Lana del Rey collabed so who knows nowadays dead1 

didn't Gaga tour with Crayon Pop several years ago? I'm not too shocked ig but still gonna be weird to see it a reality dead1 

I FORGOT ABOUT CRAYON POP dead1

i'm actually really really interested in seeing how these will sound, Dua x BP could've been bad but it's excellent so!

Mr. S said save the dates but made no mention of the preorder. I assured monsters 3/2 was the preorder despite the non believers. I also confirmed April 10 but am still too busy to dig up that post on this huge base. Ariana collab IS the second single get on the Blade train

Kinda not here for an Ariana collab bc knowing those two screamers it would be nothing but vocal show off ari9

But a BLACKPINK x Gaga track = pop perfection. Global club anthem incoming brit13

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.