Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Katy Perry | Never Worn White | March 5, 2020

4 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

This needs to go top 20, don't serve more OUT-OUT Katy sis. oprah1

It’s a Wednesday release again so that just screws her over in the end. I wouldn’t expect it to chart sob1 

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

It’s a Wednesday release again so that just screws her over in the end. I wouldn’t expect it to chart sob1 

Why would she release on a fucking Wednesday though??? Is this bitch crazy? mad12

1 minute ago, Aquamarine said:

Every single droplet of hers has been trash bar NRO. mad12 It's kind of like she's purposefully trying to sabotage her own career by this point, I just don't get it.

delete omg Harleys in Hawaii was cute mad12 

2 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

Every single droplet of hers has been trash bar NRO. mad12 It's kind of like she's purposefully trying to sabotage her own career by this point, I just don't get it.

Pls the only bad song release Katy made in 2019 was Small Talk

Well there is no way this is the lead single laughcry1 It's another goddamn droplet of hers. 

I'll support it anyways, but.. KATHERYN. LEAD SINGLE. WE NEED IT alex1

20 hours ago, Aquamarine said:

Harleys In Hawaii was a cute bop

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.