Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Jayden Spears (Britney's son) went on Instagram live, spoke about #FreeBritney and said Britney might quit her music career

5 hours ago, Luca said:

Why did they even take it down? bebe1 

Honestly no idea. It's probably her team not liking what he said and trying to silence anything about the freebrithey issue as usual. It's not like he filed copyright for his own live lol

EDIT: oh saw Divine gave a more clear answer. It probably has to do with legal stuff about the situation as well 

Honestly, this was just a matter of time. Her sons have probably seen/heard so much stuff over the years. If her son doesn't like Jamie, then the speculations among fans are probably true. 

We don't really know anything about Britney. Her life is so controlled, it's heartbreaking. In my opinion, her son might be the only way the public will ever know what's really going on. The #FreeBritney movement might get even stronger because of this. 

Yes, he is asking for followers, but that's normal, he is a teenager. 

I just hope that he doesn't get in trouble for this. He is just a kid and he just wants to help his mom. 

I hope that one day, Britney will be able to own herself and her life and be able to do what she wants and be with her kids. 

Quit is such a strong word. 

She just needs some time off the limelight and live her life away from the scrutiny of other people and rid herself of her dad, that annoying Sam who's clearly just using her, and surround herself with people who truly care about her (not ha dad that's for sure.)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.