Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Justin Bieber’s tour is TANKING

It's crazy how less than 5 years ago he had a sold out stadium tour and now he's only able to keep 8 of the stadium dates. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Justin. He's done and said awful things and has been the reigning King of Cringe for sometime now. However, having had a mental breakdown myself, I do kind of have some sympathy for him. I mean he finally has come to a point in his life where has some semblance of happiness and normalcy in his private life and then his professional life took a steep spiral downward. I'm not in his shoes but I'd imagine it feels like he's unwanted unless he's messy, and that is sad. 

Has he brought most, if not all, of this on himself? Yes. But tbh I don't wish the ridicule he sometimes gets and especially what he's getting with this on him even if he's getting his karma and I still greatly dislike him at the end of the day. 

16 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It's crazy how less than 5 years ago he had a sold out stadium tour and now he's only able to keep 8 of the stadium dates. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Justin. He's done and said awful things and has been the reigning King of Cringe for sometime now. However, having had a mental breakdown myself, I do kind of have some sympathy for him. I mean he finally has come to a point in his life where has some semblance of happiness and normalcy in his private life and then his professional life took a steep spiral downward. I'm not in his shoes but I'd imagine it feels like he's unwanted unless he's messy, and that is sad. 

Has he brought most, if not all, of this on himself? Yes. But tbh I don't wish the ridicule he sometimes gets and especially what he's getting with this on him even if he's getting his karma and I still greatly dislike him at the end of the day. 

He's flopping because his comeback was lacklustre and his stanbase has grown up and moved on, not because he's no longer messy brit15

14 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

He's flopping because his comeback was lacklustre and his stanbase has grown up and moved on, not because he's no longer messy brit15

He didn’t grow with his fanbase and we LOVE to see it

9 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

He didn’t grow with his fanbase and we LOVE to see it

The only thing he grew was that ratty ass moustache katy2

17 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

And the speaking voice of a 78 year old life long smoker.

dead2

I haven't heard him speak lately but I'm imagining this:

Image result for peter griffin's mother

I don't wish anything bad on Justin but this is karma for years of appalling behaviour. Having taken so much time off his fanbase have clearly moved on, also this new homeless look isn't winning over anyone. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.