Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Post your favorite songs of artists you dislike

I have no idea why but I've always kind of enjoyed this song. I literally can't tell you what it is about it but I do sksksk

I hate her with every beat of my heart but she had a momentary snapping on this one. 

The only song of his I've never hated. In fact, I rather enjoy it. But it's all downhill from here. 

Demi's Sober, Neon Lights & Ruin the Friendship are all superior 
Bieber's entire discography is lowkey garbage.. but once upon a time As Long as You Love Me & Beauty and a Beat were THAT song
Kanye has some good tracks, All Day & Gold Digger are both classics and I even liked Famous too, unfortunately he's a deranged MAGA stan
The rest like Maroon 5 & Charlie Puth are either too irrelevant to mention or I can 100% live completely without
ari5

Say Something, Heartbreaker and It's Like That are all bops, along with We Belong Together for some ballad boppage. Shake It Off and Get Your Number were also quite good. Basically, TEOM did THAT kylie6 And Heartbreaker was cute also.

Bonus confession: what I heard from Caution, that album deserved better. I did go back to GTFO and A No No a few times.

On 3/7/2020 at 1:12 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

The only song of his I've never hated. In fact, I rather enjoy it. But it's all downhill from here. 

I agree, this is only Ed Sheeran song that I really like. I've never listened to his albums, I've only heard his hit singles but most of them don't make me want to explore his discography. ("Shape of You" is SO overplayed and annoying, good grief)

On 3/7/2020 at 4:06 AM, Sleep Deprived said:

Say Something, Heartbreaker and It's Like That are all bops, along with We Belong Together for some ballad boppage. Shake It Off and Get Your Number were also quite good. Basically, TEOM did THAT kylie6 And Heartbreaker was cute also.

Bonus confession: what I heard from Caution, that album deserved better. I did go back to GTFO and A No No a few times.

Not Heartbreaker being so good you listed it twice kylie6

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.