Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

torimo

New white pop girls don't serve such a choreo

On 3/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, Madonna said:

Toxic disagrees. lol3 

Anyway...Overprotected is one of Britney's best songs (this remix in particular) and it's a shame she has not performed it more.

I know one of her latest albums she didnt sing a few tracks brit7 but toxic is all britney as well

1 minute ago, ShutUpRae said:

I know one of her latest albums she didnt sing a few tracks brit7 but toxic is all britney as well

Her reference track is louder on the chorus than Britney's nocals.

4 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

I'd sooner musicians had musical talent than a working pair of knees brit8

Not with that many mumbling art hoes in your badges sis gaga1

Besides its not like Britney can't sing, but she needs to get her shit together and release more personal work gaga1 she's too old to still be lipsyncing to 10+ year old bops.

15 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Besides its not like Britney can't sing, but she needs to get her shit together and release more personal work gaga1 she's too old to still be lipsyncing to 10+ year old bops.

She sounds like a whale omg dead2 

16 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Powerhouse vocalists Kate Bush, Stevie Nicks and Florence being labelled as "mumbling" fall8 I've read it all

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

If I want “musicians” with “musical talent” I sure as hell aint looking at 99% of all pop girls, like.... brit8 if that’s your definition of artistry and musicianship then, hard cringe brit10 

That wasn't meant to be a diss toward Britknee brit8 But I don't find choreo that important when it comes to my enjoyment of music

2 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

That wasn't meant to be a diss toward Britknee brit8 But I don't find choreo that important when it comes to my enjoyment of music

That’s understandable. I enjoy music for the music too, but when it comes to pop girls now they aren’t serving choreo anymore... that’s where kpop steps in and slays the competition with both bops and dancing bey6

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

She sounds like a whale omg dead2 

Madonna could never ajay1

9 hours ago, Sleep Deprived said:

Powerhouse vocalists Kate Bush, Stevie Nicks and Florence being labelled as "mumbling" fall8 I've read it all

I would never with those queens brit7 but some of those tumblr girls on the otherhand

6 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Madonna could never ajay1

I would never with those queens brit7 but some of those tumblr girls on the otherhand

Lol show me where I claimed that Madonna doesn't sound like shit these days? I dragged her to hell and back. Britards are the only ones that still claim their fave can sing when Jessica Simpson is almost a better singer than her at this point.

Oh and other examples of Britney leaving the reference tracks intact during the choruses of her songs:

Break the Ice - Keri Hilson

Perfume - Sia

Quicksand - Gaga

Get Naked - Danger

I'm sure there's more...the thing is that it's really just a stylistic choice. JLo is getting dragged for it because Mariah fans are bitter she never ended up being a washed up fat bitch like their fave.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:18 AM, Sleep Deprived said:

And how about where music intersects with visual arts? brit16

4 hours ago, harry said:

And how about where music intersects with visual arts? brit16

A great music video (in terms of sets, aesthetics, cinematography etc.) >>> great choreo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.