Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tomás

Stupid Love debuts at #5 on BBH100

Higher than most pop peers comebacks around her time!! 
plus a rebound compared to Perfect Illusion!

this is amazing for her! Ik it’s gonna drop like a boulder next week but I’m at least happy for a top 1 debut.

ALSO, she has secured a top 10 For each album now. (I think top 5?? ARTPOP might be the only time she hasn’t) We have to stan. 

16 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Higher than most pop peers comebacks around her time!! 
plus a rebound compared to Perfect Illusion!

this is amazing for her! Ik it’s gonna drop like a boulder next week but I’m at least happy for a top 1 debut.

ALSO, she has secured a top 10 For each album now. (I think top 5?? ARTPOP might be the only time she hasn’t) We have to stan. 

Yes.

TF Top 5: JD(1), PF(1), LG(5)

TFM Top 5: BR(2), Tel(3), Ale(5)

BTW Top 5: BTW(1), EOG(3)

AP Top 5: App(4)

Jo Top 5: MR(4)

ASIB Top 5: Shallow(1)

Chro Top 5: SL(5)

She's 12 years into her career and can secure a Top 5 debut for her new single. Surely that can only be a good thing? It's a sign that she still has a strong fanbase and that the wider public will always be interested in what she is releasing.

I know certain people will claim this is a massive flop or something, but I remember when people said she was "over" back in 2011. It's great to see her continue to prove them wrong after all this time.

2 hours ago, harry said:

Yes.

TF Top 5: JD(1), PF(1), LG(5)

TFM Top 5: BR(2), Tel(3), Ale(5)

BTW Top 5: BTW(1), EOG(3)

AP Top 5: App(4)

Jo Top 5: MR(4)

ASIB Top 5: Shallow(1)

Chro Top 5: SL(5)

We LOOVE to see it!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created