Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Stupid Love predicted to fall 21 spots on the Hot 100

Just now, Luca said:

so are we really going to pretend anyone is suprised 

giphy.gif

We are. We’ve been told she’s a megastar, after a very successful movie with a #1 song which is a classic and everybody is waiting for her upcoming LP!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

We are. We’ve been told she’s a megastar, after a very successful movie with a #1 song which is a classic and everybody is waiting for her upcoming LP!!!!!!!!!

#26 is still decent for her standards, I'm also certain people are still excited for the new album, whether or not this freefalled.

giphy.gif

Love how they're trying to push this as a "stable" hit but if it was a Katy, Beyonce, Ari, or Taylor Swift single they'd be screaming TANK at the top of their lungs. The jokes write themselves. eve1 Wouldn't be surprised if it went even lower.

13 minutes ago, Jake said:

Love how they're trying to push this as a "stable" hit but if it was a Katy, Beyonce, Ari, or Taylor Swift single they'd be screaming TANK at the top of their lungs. The jokes write themselves. eve1 Wouldn't be surprised if it went even lower.

Chained to the Rhythm outcharted and most likely outsold.

eve1 Maybe Katy won after all.

15 minutes ago, Jake said:

Girl I think we all realize our girls just don’t have streaming power anymore.

37 minutes ago, Luca said:

#26 is still decent for her standards, I'm also certain people are still excited for the new album, whether or not this freefalled.

giphy.gif

5-26-OUT doesn’t sound promising for the album 

2 hours ago, Luca said:

giphy.gif

girl let's not start lying 5-26 is NOT decent

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Literally every fanbase would do that, cut the crap

giphy.gif

OT: Flop

giphy.gif

Snagged that top 10 (top 5) in a new decade tho. brit16 That's all I cared about for now. gaga3 I'm sure she has plenty of bullshit antics to come to promote/inflate this era so stay tuned fags.

mad5

2 hours ago, Jake said:

For Katy and Bey I would not consider a tank, the other 2 however... they are the IT girls right now, Gaga just isn't! 

28 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Literally every fanbase would do that, cut the crap

giphy.gif

OT: Flop

giphy.gif

I'm mainly speaking more about the ATRL/Twitter Monsters. Your fanbase here is sane.

giphy.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.