Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Stupid Love predicted to fall 21 spots on the Hot 100

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Ghosttown video was truly ahead it's time

I think so 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gravity 1,131
13 hours ago, fab said:

wake up sweetie. Katy ain't doing these numbers in 2020.. she hasn't done in years eve1

Maybe katy didn't peak as high with NRO but it did have some longetivity and didn't plunge. It stayed quite comfortably in the top 20 for a good number of weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba 14,068
On 3/12/2020 at 10:47 PM, fab said:

wake up sweetie. Katy ain't doing these numbers in 2020.. she hasn't done in years eve1

Tea she’s done more 

 

Spotify Global (14th day):

 

#16 Never Really Over - 2,364,595

#32 Stupid Love - 1,995,205

 

Spotify US

 

#20 Never Really Over - 649,202

#58 Stupid Love - 470,852

 

Spotify UK

 

#16 Never Really Over - 190,627

#22 Stupid Love - 176,226

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Tea she’s done more 

 

Spotify Global (14th day):

 

#16 Never Really Over - 2,364,595

#32 Stupid Love - 1,995,205

 

Spotify US

 

#20 Never Really Over - 649,202

#58 Stupid Love - 470,852

 

Spotify UK

 

#16 Never Really Over - 190,627

#22 Stupid Love - 176,226

OUCH! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a big embarassing mess this song is.

lol and ppl saying katy is doing worse? duh just read the numbers. ajay1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø 1,260
On 3/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, LuranusLur said:

I think so 

Ghosttown video and Future lyrics/performances are creepingly becoming way too real these days. It was also a viral on Twitter. ari7

I'm going to give them some streams. bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Ghosttown video and Future lyrics/performances are creepingly becoming way too real these days. It was also a viral on Twitter. ari7

I'm going to give them some streams. bebe1

yes but i dont like ny of them, i cant stream anyone... ari8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alvarø 1,260
4 hours ago, The Sorcerer said:

yes but i dont like ny of them, i cant stream anyone... ari8

You don't like Slaytown MV? 

bitch slap slapping GIF by absurdnoise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Sorcerer said:

yes but i dont like ny of them, i cant stream anyone... ari8

Sis clap1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Simón. said:

 

 

NRO won

eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, it's still #1 if you don't count all the 29 songs above it!1!!!!!111 mj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Dog Mood GIF by JustViral.Net

Ari collab on it's way to carry Gaga's career / Chromatica's era. ajay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, trashbanjo said:

Ari collab on it's way to carry Gaga's career / Chromatica's era. ajay1

Yikes!  Only 10 years in and she is using collaborations to keep her music career afloat. brit6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Yikes!  Only 10 years in and she is using collaborations to keep her music career afloat. brit6

Xtina teas ari8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trashbanjo said:

Xtina teas ari8

I hear the monsters are starting to blame the coronavirius for gags brand new flop brit5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna 41,948
15 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

Ari collab on it's way to carry Gaga's career / Chromatica's era. ajay1

Hilarious! Ari didn't help Good As Hell, Boyfriend or DCMA to do well. Do you think a Gaga / Ari songs is gonna give her a hit single "bigger" than Stupid Love?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Hilarious! Ari didn't help Good As Hell, Boyfriend or DCMA to do well. Do you think a Gaga / Ari songs is gonna give her a hit single "bigger" than Stupid Love?

Yes. It'll last 1 more week in the top 10.ajay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2020 at 1:43 AM, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Ghosttown video was truly ahead it's time

orly1

After decades of apocalyptic movies and music videos?  eve1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

orly1

After decades of apocalyptic movies and music videos?  eve1 

Wow you are so clever. No one here knew that, you are as enlightened as Mike Hughes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×