Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Boys In Groove (B.I.G)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Austin! said:

Currently in Mandatory Military Service

The government changed it. It's compulsory now instead of mandatory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

The government changed it. It's compulsory now instead of mandatory.

My bad....lemme change it. ari3

 

OT: Have you ever heard of this band? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Austin! said:

My bad....lemme change it. ari3

 

OT: Have you ever heard of this band? 

Not yet. Busy with Twice, iKON, and several other K-pop groups to get through, but they're in the queue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Not yet. Busy with Twice, iKON, and several other K-pop groups to get through, but they're in the queue.

YAS Queen! They actually are pretty good considering they came from a rather small agency. 

 

I also haven't listened to Ikon after my Hanbin left the group. ny10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Austin! said:

YAS Queen! They actually are pretty good considering they came from a rather small agency. 

 

I also haven't listened to Ikon after my Hanbin left the group. ny10

Oh i forgot to list ONEUS. They're FABULOUS imo.

Also this is my bias from ONEUS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Oh i forgot to list ONEUS. They're FABULOUS imo.

Also this is my bias from ONEUS

 

Love Oneus too.

I think Xion is just too cute especially when he interacts with his twin brother, Dongmyeong...ari3

I also love ToppDogg....er....now they're Xeno-T but that's okay. This one is my bias in Xeno-T

 

 

BTW, your avi is making me blush. Sehun is like a sex God even with clothes on. antm1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Austin! said:

Love Oneus too.

I think Xion is just too cute especially when he interacts with his twin brother, Dongmyeong...ari3

I also love ToppDogg....er....now they're Xeno-T but that's okay. This one is my bias in Xeno-T

 

 

BTW, your avi is making me blush. Sehun is like a sex God even with clothes on. antm1

Tea everywhere~ demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Austin! Ok so I've played their discography (which is surprisingly short tbh I thought they were around longer) and can say that my top 3 songs are 

1. 1.2.3

2. Hello Hello

3. Illusion

 

And right off the bat I had to delete Duet and Take You Home from my phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

@Austin! Ok so I've played their discography (which is surprisingly short tbh I thought they were around longer) and can say that my top 3 songs are 

1. 1.2.3

2. Hello Hello

3. Illusion

 

And right off the bat I had to delete Duet and Take You Home from my phone 

These are actually my favorites.

I think the reason why they don't have a lot of songs in their discography is because they come of a very small agency but from what I know, they're actually building a fan base in the middle east. Illusion has an Arabic version which also slays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Austin! said:

These are actually my favorites.

I think the reason why they don't have a lot of songs in their discography is because they come of a very small agency but from what I know, they're actually building a fan base in the middle east. Illusion has an Arabic version which also slays. 

I saw but I didn't download it. I'll get around to that version eventually. I like listening to various languages. 

So far I've listened to music in

-english

-spanish

-korean

-japanese

-Mandarin/chinese

-hindi (so far it's only been the Batla House soundtrack EP)

-portuguese (Jão)

-french (Kendji Girac)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

I saw but I didn't download it. I'll get around to that version eventually. I like listening to various languages. 

So far I've listened to music in

-english

-spanish

-korean

-japanese

-Mandarin/chinese

-hindi (so far it's only been the Batla House soundtrack EP)

-portuguese (Jão)

-french (Kendji Girac)

antm1 That's a lot.

 

I've so far been only listening to:

-English

-Thai

-Korean

-A little bit of Japanese (I'm a sucker for Anime OST)

-Filipino 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Austin! said:

antm1 That's a lot.

 

I've so far been only listening to:

-English

-Thai

-Korean

-A little bit of Japanese (I'm a sucker for Anime OST)

-Filipino 

 

What are your fav Thai and Filipino artists? I've heard of a Filipino group called SB19 that went through kpop style training. I have yet to listen to their 3 songs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

What are your fav Thai and Filipino artists? I've heard of a Filipino group called SB19 that went through kpop style training. I have yet to listen to their 3 songs. 

For thai artists i like Dew Arunpong

 

I love SB19, especially this bop

 

Also These artists:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×