Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Chromatica: "The coolest 2020 shit with exciting duets"

Lady Gaga will "give people what they want" says Chromatica album collaborator Ryan Tedder

Lady Gaga is "going to give a lot of people what they want" with her new album Chromatica according to one of the album's collaborators.

Shedding light on the song he worked on with Gaga exclusively to OfficialCharts.com, OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder said he was "blown away" when working with the US popstar for the very first time.

Ryan announced he had worked with Lady Gaga for the very first time on Instagram last week. While Ryan remained tight-lipped about the name of the track he made with Gaga and producer BloodPop, he told us what fans can expect.

"I've heard a few tunes and I was floored. It's the coolest sh*t that's going to drop in 2020. Trust me, it's taking everything in me to not blurt it out because the song I was lucky enough to be apart of is a true unicorn song. It's a bucket list for me and when it comes out, you'll understand why.

"BloodPop is very forward-thinking and progressive. I'm super stoked. [Gaga] took her time and she's killing it. I think she's going to give a lot of people what they want."

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gaga-will-give-people-what-they-want-says-chromatica-album-collaborator-ryan-tedder__29032/

Lady Gaga’s Chromatica will feature ‘exciting duets’ and a ’true unicorn song’ and you can colour us intrigued

Chromatica “is about kindness to everyone but also to yourself,” Lady Gaga told NRJ France, as she appeared to confirm a major fan theory.

“The album has very exciting duets,” she said.

“I do not want to give away too much but I am excited for you to hear it.”

Fans recently went into overdrive after Gaga and Ariana Grande started following each other social media, prompting many to believe they have collaborated for the new record.

Sadly for us all, NRJ didn’t ask the “Stupid Love” singer whether the rumour is true, but we’re taking her word as solid proof.

Lady Gaga continued by reflecting on the message of Chromatica, which she said is that “there is a way to change perspective about life”.

“The time spent in the studio was a celebration,” she added.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/03/13/lady-gaga-chromatica-new-album-lg6-duets-ariana-grande/

45 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

says Chromatica album collaborator Ryan Tedder

this makes the statement in a thread title and rest of OP invalid by default brit15 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.