Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

5-Month-Old Song by Local Legend Snatches Stupid Love's Position on the Official Chart

In other headline news, Digital enters the top 10 for the first time, about a month after release ajay1 We love a single that isn't frontloaded and peaks in its first week ajay1 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

Dua is giving me the proof that she is indeed the Pop Music Savior we all needed clap3 

And Gags was not ajay1

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Dua - Don't Stop Ever: 2-2-2-4-4-3-4-14-3-3-4-7-6-4-4-5-5-6-5

We love an authentic hit song. 

Can't wait for Nostril to get 5-15-55-OUT

I'm guessing the week she was at #14 was to give Moo her time in the Christmas super trouper moo9

It's also sounds organic, because it took so much time to climb.  I don't get her songs reflecting way too late on the charts, but it's impressive considering she doesn't have the marketing power of someone like Eyelash or Grande.  And she also doesn't have major exposure and hype like Normani and Cardi B that keeps her trending for a while.  She just does it and the GP support is the one really pulling her up.

5 hours ago, ploopy said:

It's also sounds organic, because it took so much time to climb.  I don't get her songs reflecting way too late on the charts, but it's impressive considering she doesn't have the marketing power of someone like Eyelash or Grande.  And she also doesn't have major exposure and hype like Normani and Cardi B that keeps her trending for a while.  She just does it and the GP support is the one really pulling her up.

Not sure I'd agree. In the UK Cardi B and Normani aren't really that relevant. Dua is as big (if not bigger) than Ariana and Billie.

8 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

Monsters told me SL was free falling because of the Coronavirus.  Ugh, the Coronavirus is such an OGH nat1

Like Gaga stans would talk to you, out of EVERY bitch on the globe they would choose an OGHlmfao2 

30 minutes ago, Luca said:

Like Gaga stans would talk to you, out of EVERY bitch on the globe they would choose an OGHlmfao2 

They don't have to talk to me, their delusional comments are all over. tay4

6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Not sure I'd agree. In the UK Cardi B and Normani aren't really that relevant. Dua is as big (if not bigger) than Ariana and Billie.

The success is irrelevant.  The hype that they get are not common like Normani getting support from Rihanna, Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.  Doesn't necessarily have to be successful, it's the hype that drives free marketing.  Same with Cardi B.

8 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Monsters told me SL was free falling because of the Coronavirus.  Ugh, the Coronavirus is such an OGH nat1

Literally no one on this forum has said this???????? Lmao.

14 hours ago, ploopy said:

Hype and exposure ajay1

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Now sis juicy1 Ariana's three consecutive #1s

49 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Now sis juicy1 Ariana's three consecutive #1s

Yeah but Ariana isn't going through a record cycle at the moment.

In terms of radio play I actually dont think it's unfair to say that Dua does better in the UK than Ariana. Even Duas older music you still hear often on the radio. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.