Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Megarate: Hot Pink

Pj4I6cA.gif

Addiction [8,66]
Stans: Venom - 11
Haters: SHANE | Luca - 6

Commentary:
Manel - At first I didn't like the song that much, but it gets so much better after a few listens. A sexy bop that makes me want to strip.

Pj4I6cA.gif

Cyber Sex [9,18]
Stans: Freaky Prince - 11
Haters: Manel - 3

Commentary:
Freaky Prince - Talented, brilliant, amazing, showstopping. Lowkey the best lyrics on the album. whit2
Manel - 
"Huh, oh, what a time to be alive, living in the future, blinging on my hotline" whit2

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

Pj4I6cA.gif

Cyber Sex [9,18]
Stans: Freaky Prince - 11
Haters: Manel - 3

Commentary:
Freaky Prince - Talented, brilliant, amazing, showstopping. Lowkey the best lyrics on the album. whit2
Manel - 
"Huh, oh, what a time to be alive, living in the future, blinging on my hotline" whit2

fall9

21 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Pj4I6cA.gif

Bottom Bitch [8,09]
Stans: SHANE | Manel | Freaky Prince - 10
Haters: Luca - 5

Commentary:
Freaky Prince - Well hello versatility. Doja really said lemme mix soft rock with urban. The intelligence whit2
Manel - Extremely underrated BOP that takes us to the 00's. I also love being called a bottom bitch.

ari7 not number 8 one of my faves 

Pj4I6cA.gif

Streets [9,40]
Stans: Phoebe | Manel | Divine | Urbanov - 11
Haters: SHANE | Venom - 7

Commentary:
Freaky Prince - Grew on me a lot.
Manel - To me it's the best track on the album because it showcases how versatile she is as a singer and a rapper. I also love how haunting the instrumental is.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.