Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Angelina Jolie found stocking up on groceries amid COVID

Angelina-Jolie-Goes-Grocery-Shopping-With-Her-Daughters-04.jpg?fit=1000,721

Preparing for quarantine! Angelina Jolie and her daughters Zahara and Vivienne were all-smiles as they stocked up on groceries in Los Angeles.

The Kids Choice Award Winner for Favorite Movie Villain is preparing for the Coronavirus lockdown. The "Salt-y" actress and her daughters were spotted leaving Lassens Natural Foods & Vitamins near their Los Feliz, CA home with two fully-stuffed grocery bags.

Source

2 hours ago, SHANE said:

Isn’t she rich enough to have someone shopping for her? Seems like miss thing just wanted some press nicki5

Or maybe she doesn't feel the need to make someone else do something for her that she's perfectly capable of doing herself just because she can?

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Or maybe she doesn't feel the need to make someone else do something for her that she's perfectly capable of doing herself just because she can?

Sure she’s capable but do rich folk have people shop for them? All the time. Has nothing to do with her free will. But when the news is saying stay home and highlighting those that are panic buying, why would such a public figure go shopping on their lonesome when they have the means to have someone else do it for them other than so threads like this would get made and she would get talked about?? ari9

3 minutes ago, SHANE said:

Sure she’s capable but do rich folk have people shop for them? All the time. Has nothing to do with her free will. But when the news is saying stay home and highlighting those that are panic buying, why would such a public figure go shopping on their lonesome when they have the means to have someone else do it for them other than so threads like this would get made and she would get talked about?? ari9

Is it that deep moo12

15 minutes ago, SHANE said:

ther than so threads like this would get made

I really don't think Angie went to the store with the intention of "wow i'm gonna get a FOTP thread out of this" but okay. It's just not that deep rip4 

Just because she can have someone shop for her, doesn't mean she should. She should be staying in as much as possible and shouldn't be sending out people to do things for her, that's just as bad as her going out herself. 

1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I really don't think Angie went to the store with the intention of "wow i'm gonna get a FOTP thread out of this" but okay. It's just not that deep rip4 

dead1dead1 

5 hours ago, Jon. said:

The Kids Choice Award Winner for Favorite Movie Villain is preparing for the Coronavirus lockdown. The "Salt-y" actress

This part is sending me dead1 they mentioned Kids Choice Awards... not like she has 2 Oscars smh dead1 

49 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

dead1dead1 

This part is sending me dead1 they mentioned Kids Choice Awards... not like she has 2 Oscars smh dead1 

this was copied from ATRL lol.

Anyways, two bags? oh wow she's stocking up rip3 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

How is our biggest thread of the day about Angelina Jolie buying two bags of groceries dead1dead1dead1

Be the change you wish to see on FOTP nicki5 

I was gonna open a thread about people's favorite cover art on novels but my first thought was The Stand, so it's harder to get away from this than even I thought rip2 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Be the change you wish to see on FOTP nicki5 

I was gonna open a thread about people's favorite cover art on novels but my first thought was The Stand, so it's harder to get away from this than even I thought rip2 

sksksk well I tried, my last thread backfired and yet 95% of the stuff worth posting nowadays is related to the virus so it's like.. idk what to post fam nicki5

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.