Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ICEQueen

Stupid Flop falls to #30 on H100

4 hours ago, LiberatedWarrior said:

My Canadian bff says its smashing on the radio there, Miss Gaga needs to put on a live stream concert from her home or some shit since we can’t have televised promo performances for a while 💀 what a fucking time to start an era, huh? I mean idk how good tv promo does these days anyway, Kesha did a lot and she flopped (not shading my fave here)

ari6

15 hours ago, LiberatedWarrior said:

My Canadian bff says its smashing on the radio there, Miss Gaga needs to put on a live stream concert from her home or some shit since we can’t have televised promo performances for a while 💀 what a fucking time to start an era, huh? I mean idk how good tv promo does these days anyway, Kesha did a lot and she flopped (not shading my fave here)

Who knew Gaga the 'Big Fucking Fad' dead2 was Canadian. Once again she just proves how unauthentic she is. One day she's from New York, the next day she's from Canada. 

The song done really well on radio (for about 52 hours, 45 minutes and 38 seconds) then fell off the face of the earth. Even my mother has stopped listening to it now. bey11

Dua on the other hand is producing authentic certified bops that stay in the top 10 for multiple weeks. 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Who knew Gaga the 'Big Fucking Fad' dead2 was Canadian. Once again she just proves how unauthentic she is. One day she's from New York, the next day she's from Canada. 

The song done really well on radio (for about 52 hours, 45 minutes and 38 seconds) then fell off the face of the earth. Even my mother has stopped listening to it now. bey11

Dua on the other hand is producing authentic certified bops that stay in the top 10 for multiple weeks. 

Hun, your shade game ain't it 610290199087546379.png?v=1

21 minutes ago, fab said:

time to get some fresh air sis672455947980898315.png?v=1 

Reported for death threats. 

27 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What? dead2

It was a troll, but it clearly went over some Monsters heads. dead2

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Was this funnier in your head 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:14 PM, Urbanov said:

Who said I thought it was funny? Half of the post was a troll and the other half was factual. 

12 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I swear him and his weak ass attempts to drag is just beyond awkward 

Let me not begin on his comebacks 672455947980898315.png?v=1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.