Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Elton John: Michael Jackson was “a disturbing person to be around”

On 3/19/2020 at 12:12 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Any source?

there are anonymous no named daily mail/bbc articles but have to remain anonymous for legal reasons - other countries have reported on it though but the uk media are handcuffed because of a super injunction they did - 

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/why-the-english-media-could-go-to-jail-for-reporting-on-the-olive-oil-trysts-of-elton-johns-husband

https://newspunch.com/elton-john-celebrity-threesome-sparks-super-injunction-debate/

On 3/19/2020 at 12:59 AM, ICEQueen said:

Having an open realtionship is not the same as being a Pedo.  ari8

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Elton or his music but it is not the same at all.

they are both disgusting perverts

9 hours ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

there are anonymous no named daily mail articles but have to remain anonymous for legal reasons.

Daily Mail... known for its reliable, accurate and factual articles. 

5 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

Don't make me squish you for a second time, remember what happened hun

2efGXVf.gif

Yeah last time you were banned for three months, I forgot 🤡

16 hours ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

Don't make me squish you for a second time, remember what happened hun

2efGXVf.gif

Didn't you fall off stage? At least you got to make an appearance on Wendy Williams 'fall of shame'.

gemma collins im a massive fan of the dictionary GIF

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I love how this thread has turned into all about me (dahhhhling who's surprised?moo6) but if we could make a separate thread dedicated to me, or I could make a thread where I can do autographs for my fans, then that way we won't derail most threads I comment on bey12 I don't mind either way though it's hard to manoeuvre the forums like a regular member (like yourselves) when you're the GOAT brit2

53 minutes ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

I love how this thread has turned into all about me (dahhhhling who's surprised?moo6) but if we could make a separate thread dedicated to me, or I could make a thread where I can do autographs for my fans, then that way we won't derail most threads I comment on bey12 I don't mind either way though it's hard to manoeuvre the forums like a regular member (like yourselves) when you're the GOAT brit2

cab.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.