Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Italians sing BBHMM in quarantine and Halle Berry is impressed

21 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not people falling for this dead2 In the original video they used to sing along Macarena. However, Italy being a trendsetter as usual moo1 

Brb, purchasing a balcony moo9

3 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think having a balcony is pretty but it's low-key annoying because you gotta clean it all the time nicki5 

feb1 Italians right now

34 minutes ago, LÉON said:

feb1 Italians right now

ny1 I can confirm this. Since this started, many people here are acting like that feb1 It was less common but I'm glad they're finally cleaning and now the cities look marvelous especially Rome and Venice look better than before

7 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

ny1 I can confirm this. Since this started, many people here are acting like that feb1 It was less common but I'm glad they're finally cleaning and now the cities look marvelous especially Rome and Venice look better than before

That same guy (whose family is in Torino) said that the reason it's spreading so fast is partly because Italians are unhygienic feb1rip2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

That same guy (whose family is in Torino) said that the reason it's spreading so fast is partly because Italians are unhygienic feb1rip2

That's not true rip4 Most Italians I know are germphobes, some Italians are questionable thoughrip4 . They said on TV here that the main reason why it spread so fast here is because people didn't take it seriously at first and the most affected area has the highest level of air pollution which allows the virus to spread quickly

19 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

That's not true rip4 Most Italians I know are germphobes, some Italians are questionable thoughrip4 . They said on TV here that the main reason why it spread so fast here is because people didn't take it seriously at first and the most affected area has the highest level of air pollution which allows the virus to spread quickly

Air pollution? rip4 I have a lot of friends and family in London cry3

On 3/18/2020 at 7:21 PM, Princess Aurora said:

Isn't the issue for Italy that it has the oldest population in Europe? Older people are more vulnerable which would explain the higher numbers of deaths, it's very likely that in other countries (such as the UK) the number of cases is highly underestimated as people don't need to inform the National Heath Service if they're self isolating due to having symptoms. 

48 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Isn't the issue for Italy that it has the oldest population in Europe? Older people are more vulnerable which would explain the higher numbers of deaths, it's very likely that in other countries (such as the UK) the number of cases is highly underestimated as people don't need to inform the National Heath Service if they're self isolating due to having symptoms. 

Yes. They're also testing a lot of people just like they did in South Korea and True. The UK has got a lot of unreported cases unfortunately . And then Most of the deaths are related to old age and pre-existing conditions but there were a few deaths among the youth with pre-existing conditions but they were relatively small compared to hundreds of old people in Northern Italy awk1 Luckily it's slowing down due to containment 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.