Dennis Reynolds

'Game of Thrones' author George R.R. Martin says he's writing The Winds of Winter during self-quarantine

“For those of you who may be concerned for me personally… yes, I am aware that I am very much in the most vulnerable population, given my age and physical condition,” the 71-year-old author wrote on his blog Tuesday. “But I feel fine at the moment, and we are taking all sensible precautions. I am off by myself in a remote isolated location, attended by one of my staff, and I’m not going in to town or seeing anyone. Truth be told, I am spending more time in Westeros than in the real world, writing every day. Things are pretty grim in the Seven Kingdoms… but maybe not as grim as they may become here.”

“Some days, watching the news, I cannot help feeling as if we are all now living in a science fiction novel,” Martin continued. “But not, alas, the sort of science fiction novel that I dreamed of living in when I was a kid, the one with the cities on the Moon, colonies on Mars, household robots programmed with the Three Laws, and flying cars. I never liked the pandemic stories half so well… Let us hope we all come through this safe and sound. Stay well, my friends. Better to be safe than sorry.”

https://www.thewrap.com/george-rr-martin-writing-winds-of-winter-coronavirus-self-quarantine-game-of-thrones/

57 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

A Dance of Dragons being released 9 years ago... sis if you're not done by the end of this quarantine nicki5

and you better fix the SHIT ending to Dany's story while you're at it aretha1

The ending was perfect! aretha1 

3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

it needed to be fleshed out better... his version of Mad Queen Dany will be a serve aretha1

Daenerys should have died sooner. aretha1 Hated her tbh. She was part of the Speakeasy!

On 3/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, Madonna said:

The ending was perfect! aretha1 

On 3/20/2020 at 12:21 AM, Daenerys said:

it needed to be fleshed out better... his version of Mad Queen Dany will be a serve aretha1

Both tea. I loved her mad queen plot, but I just know he’s gonna make it way better in the books! I still enjoyed the show’s version though, let me just say that. aretha1