Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kanye and Taylor's phone conversation leaks in full

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

This belongs in Battlegrounds, Taylor stain.

So, where we gonna go?

giphy.gif

I whisper in the dark

giphy.gif

Where we gonna go?

giphy.gif

I think he knows

giphy.gif

He got my hearbeat

giphy.gif

Skipping down 16th Avenue

giphy.gif

Got that, oh, I mean

giphy.gif

Wanna see what's under that attitude

giphy.gif

Like, I want you, bless my sould

giphy.gif

And I ain't gotta tell him

giphy.gif

I THINK HE KNOWS

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I was always on Taylor's side on this. The original clip Kim released in 2016 wasn't even enough evidence for her supposed claim, and now that the full conversation is leaked, it proves even more that Taylor didn't approve of the "bitch" line and that she didn't even give her full stamp of approval yet. Kanye is literally a garbage man, and Kim obviously knew full fucking well what she was doing. Seemed like she hated the line to begin with, and wanted to take down Taylor instead of the idiot man who wrote it. 

21 hours ago, Ghostface said:

That’s like resume of the whole thing. Why would she or anyone else for that matter lie about something that was recorded? I mean, there is a proof. When that happened, I never really paid that much attention to it since it was obvious. It seemed like some sort of cheap telenovela trick that lasts for one hot minute and that’s it. It’s like me calling you on the phone with intention of recording the whole conversation. First things first, why would I actively record the phone call? Then, why would I leak it and in fragments at that? To do what here these were trying to do. 

Never have I ever thought something this clear would blow up to those proportions later on, but I guess you are right with stating that some needed to use something to take her down. Luckily for Taylor, truth is the best defense. 

Thank you clap3 

I'm gonna be honest though, I was not expecting this many people to be saying they were always on her side dead1 Not being doubtful or anything, but it really seemed like the entire world was against her at the time. 

But it's good to know!

20 hours ago, Arya said:

Well lol3

I guess I was right in being on her side the whole time tay8

Love how she keeps on winning lol1

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Madonna said:

This belongs in Battlegrounds, Taylor stain.

Did you really down-vote me for saying I'm glad I still stanned ha? lmfao1 She's fuming Your Honour lmfao2

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Thank you clap3 

I'm gonna be honest though, I was not expecting this many people to be saying they were always on her side dead1 Not being doubtful or anything, but it really seemed like the entire world was against her at the time. 

But it's good to know

I remember some people like @Mitski and @RepuTAYtion defending her in Battlegrounds, but I think most of us just stayed out of it and ignored the drama moo7 although yes there certainly were some stans who switched on her *cough @Taylor cough*  

41 minutes ago, fab said:

I remember some people like @Mitski and @RepuTAYtion defending her in Battlegrounds, but I think most of us just stayed out of it and ignored the drama moo7 although yes there certainly were some stans who switched on her *cough @Taylor cough*  

Yeah I actually skimmed through the thread just a week ago.. defending her was an extremely unpopular choice though dead1 
Honestly glad I wasn't active on a forum during that period moo1 Twitter was bad enough. 

2 hours ago, Tahj said:

I cant believe in 2020, this situation is STILL happening. Am I the only one over this shit? rip4 

Ppl in Here saying she was “destroyed” 💀 not like Reputation sold millions of copies and her world tour was a success, she got 0.01% of backlash compared to some other girls like Britney or Madonna back in the day

21 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Ppl in Here saying she was “destroyed” 💀 not like Reputation sold millions of copies and her world tour was a success, she got 0.01% of backlash compared to some other girls like Britney or Madonna back in the day

well she has a very loyal fanbase yes bey1  but lets not act like she wasn't wrongfully dragged through the mud and cancelled by the entire internet lj1 

and even though she's finally getting a bit of redemption, the damage is permanent .. yeah people like us who follow pop culture closely are finding out about the truth, but in the eyes of most people she's probably still a manipulative fake bitch 

23 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

rip4 I wasn't talking about her career, but her image & her well-being. However, let's not act like the backlash was nothing. The amount of hate she got during that period was pretty unprecedented. Yes, she got off with her career mostly undamaged. But only because she was smart. Had she released ANYTHING other than Reputation, she would have been over. 

The fact that she sold millions of copies of Reputation & had a successful tour changes nothing about the way she was treated. Taylor was vilified, painted as a victim-playing liar, mocked, tormented and intensely gaslighted for YEARS. Literal MILLIONS of people posted about how much they hated her and wanted her gone. Her every move is seen as calculated. Her emotions are branded as manipulative. Everything she said is questioned, twisted & turned against her. People made up straight-up lies about her based on absolutely nothing. A crowd of over 16,000 people chanted "Fuck Taylor Swift". Murals commemorating her 'death' popped up everywhere. She got attacked for posting about the New Year's Eve. She got attacked for posting song covers on Spotify. People absolutely hated her and tried to end her career, and for what? 

So yeah, people destroyed her. Maybe not necessarily her career, but her

And this isn't something that just magically disappeared after 2016. In fact, none of it did. Pretty much all of this still follows her to this day, and will most likely continue to follow her for the rest of her life. Because as I've mentioned, the truth won't matter to a lot of people. It literally doesn't matter what was said in the full tape. People have made up their minds. Taylor will never fully get away from the things she's branded as during that period. And that's why this is important.

So yeah, no. I don't care that this is 2016 drama. The damage is permanent. People don't get to treat someone like that and then tell them to 'get over it'. That's just bullshit. 

And I honestly didn't even post this thread to gloat. I posted it because of one simple reason: the truth matters. Taylor and all the people who stuck with her deserves to know this. That's all. 

57 minutes ago, fab said:

well she has a very loyal fanbase yes bey1  but lets not act like she wasn't wrongfully dragged through the mud and cancelled by the entire internet lj1 

and even though she's finally getting a bit of redemption, the damage is permanent .. yeah people like us who follow pop culture closely are finding out about the truth, but in the eyes of most people she's probably still a manipulative fake bitch 

She was yes, but she managed to turn the tables, reclaimed the fact that people were calling her a “snake” and still rolled out a successful era. People dragged her for a while and got over it. Glad the truth came out (ngl I had few kiis over this entire drama between her and Kanye) but as quickly as people moved on, the best way is to move on and leave it back in 2016 considering there are more important things going on right now clap3 

25 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

She was yes, but she managed to turn the tables, reclaimed the fact that people were calling her a “snake” and still rolled out a successful era. People dragged her for a while and got over it. Glad the truth came out (ngl I had few kiis over this entire drama between her and Kanye) but as quickly as people moved on, the best way is to move on and leave it back in 2016 considering there are more important things going on right now clap3 

Well there were more important things going on in 2016 too oprah14   there are ALWAYS more important things going on oprah14 

yet for some time this was the most important story, at least on the internet .. and just because she came out stronger and managed to have success afterwards doesn't make any of this okay rav1 I don't like how ya'll were the first to jump on the hate bandwagon back in 2016, and now you're like "omg who cares, lets move on" eve1  Kim's tape was very manipulative yes, but still you allowed yourself to get swept up and participated in a disgusting hate campaign against Taylor xtina11  

50 minutes ago, fab said:

Well there were more important things going on in 2016 too oprah14   there are ALWAYS more important things going on oprah14 

yet for some time this was the most important story, at least on the internet .. and just because she came out stronger and managed to have success afterwards doesn't make any of this okay rav1 I don't like how ya'll were the first to jump on the hate bandwagon back in 2016, and now you're like "omg who cares, lets move on" eve1  Kim's tape was very manipulative yes, but still you allowed yourself to get swept up and participated in a disgusting hate campaign against Taylor xtina11  

I’m not saying just because she turned out perfectly fine it’s ok. Never said that. All I’m saying is that I’m actually glad the truth came out cause there are always two sides of the coin, but we have an actual health crisis happening right now and to make a better future we should move on from past dramas.
raw

Not me using this unintentionally dead1 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.