Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Twitter: 'Pete Burns' tending as people mock Madonna's 'puffy' face.

13 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

disgusting in so many ways trash1

Agree.

8 minutes ago, Brinty'sBitch said:

I mean I expected ppl to go in on Madge’s new face but didnt expect ha to be dragged this hard. ayumi1

She doesn't look right at the moment (especially her eyes) but comparing her to someone like Pete Burns is a bit disgusting. Most of what Madonna's had done recently looks reversible anyway, i think it's just too much cheek filler.

19 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Agree.

She doesn't look right at the moment (especially her eyes) but comparing her to someone like Pete Burns is a bit disgusting. Most of what Madonna's had done recently looks reversible anyway, i think it's just too much cheek filler.

Well as the bitch herself would say.. 

plastic surgery... the great equelizer! brit16

People are so bitter towards Madonna that she's a 60 years old woman but she's not acting like what a 60 year old 'granny is supposed to'. She's still active, making music, touring and not letting her age dictate the way she should live her life. And that rubs so many people the wrong way especially women. 

51 minutes ago, Gravity said:

People are so bitter towards Madonna that she's a 60 years old woman but she's not acting like what a 60 year old 'granny is supposed to'. She's still active, making music, touring and not letting her age dictate the way she should live her life. And that rubs so many people the wrong way especially women. 

It's always happened and probably always will happen, any female artist over 35 gets told by the media they should retire as they're getting old. But Madonna due to her position in the industry gets it probably worse than anyone else.  

18 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

The botox is a looking really bad, but I do think that calling her Pete Burns is in poor taste. 

Agree, i wouldn't have cared that much if she got mocked for getting work done as most celebrities who have had work done get mocked. But it was the fact they were comparing her to someone like Pete Burns.

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

She looks off, but the replies to her tweets though.. 💀 There are a LOT of tinfoil hatting going on here.

It's the same people who if they had the money they'd do it too... Nothing but jealousy! 

Madonna always goes heavy on fillers then once the settle she looks better/more natural.

I think she looks fine.

I also love Pete Burns but he had a history similar to Michael Jackson when it came to repeated procedures to fix botched ones.

The last couple decades of his life he was fighting health issues due to unsafe material used as filler in his lips (and probably other parts of his face).

But Pete is still iconic, even his more extreme looks.

Madonna is 60 years old still doing worldwide stadium tours, still releasing albums, still feeding her fans, still working her ass off, still fighting for causes, etc. She may look old but she is still in great shape. She has muscle definition and little body fat. She takes care of her body. She's not lip syncing and dancing like a puppet in vegas (britney), shes not cancelling her album releases because of a pandemic (gaga), shes not releasing 4 singles in one year to see which single becomes a hit only for all 4 to flop (katy), she's not an opportunistic victim blaming trash (taylor swift, still like her though)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.