Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Kim K comes for Taylor on Twitter

"bEcAuSe sHe cOnTiNuEs tO sPeAk aBoUt iT"

Loving how she said as if Tay spoke about it in various interviews

hSkNae8.gif

Also

Tay's publicist replied and oop- "maybe I got mine but you'll all get yours" indeed!

hSkNae8.gif

1 minute ago, Jon. said:

"bEcAuSe sHe cOnTiNuEs tO sPeAk aBoUt iT"

Loving how she said as if Tay spoke about it in various interviews

hSkNae8.gif

Also

Tay's publicist replied and oop- "maybe I got mine but you'll all get yours" indeed!

hSkNae8.gif

Oh, OK, so she did comment on it. That seems like the mildest way of doing so though, I wouldn't say she reignited anything dead2 

Since when did Kimberly Noel Kardashian West become as annoying on Twitter as Demi Lovato. 

That said we all know Kim will do anything for attention, especially given that she's not as relevant now as she once was. 

Taylor was telling the truth all along and at the very least, instead of using this issue to mock Kim she encouraged everyone to donate during this pandemic. 

10 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Since when did Kimberly Noel Kardashian West become as annoying on Twitter as Demi Lovato. 

That self absorbed woman had always been annoying. She just turned it up to 1000% when the video leaked. As for Demi well...moo4

35 minutes ago, Austin! said:

That self absorbed woman had always been annoying. She just turned it up to 1000% when the video leaked. As for Demi well...moo4

It's a shame the Coronavirus can't stop non-essential social media posts from certain celebrities. brit16

"that at this point in time feels very self-serving given the suffering millions of real victims are facing right now."

pls Kim at least Taylor isn't using the Coronavirus to promote her online shop  

I’m so over this feud. Waiting for the day they make a Lifetime movie about this one phone call nicki5 

I swear they’re all friends and just fight every other month to drum up hype ari8

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.