Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

MEGARATE | Future Nostalgia

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hide contents

rb2Mmvt.jpg

Highest scores: Modern Woman (11)

Lowest scores: Madonna (2)

Comments: 

"I think choosing this a the lead was an ok choice" - Chris Morlock

"probably the definition of a grower" - Merryem

"Anyone giving this song less than a 10 is homophobic." - Snow

"Think I might just be a bit sick of how overplayed it is, but it truly is a classic pop track." - SHANE

Hide contents

rLP2Ssm.jpg

Highest scores: Robi, Freaky Prince, Chris Morlock, Merryem, Ruthless Love, Dennis, Infrared, Entea, fab, jae (11)

Lowest scores: Hunty Bear (6)

Comments: 

"song of the year" - jae

"Everything about it is perfect. Retro and fresh at the same time, she did what she had to do." - SHANE

"It's litchrally overrated, sorry!" - Hunty Bear

"I stan the production so much. But the lyrics are weak af." - Modern Woman

"oh wow, oh wow. this is what we call a career-defining magnum opus, her bad romance, her into you, her like a prayer, yes but better than those three songs combined! this song will go down in pop music scripture as the designated holy hymn, like the Kaaba, every pop music fan will have to venture on the holy Mecca of listening to this song one hundred times before becoming indoctrinated into pop culture 😌" - Merryem

"such a huge bop. It could've been stronger as the lead but it's strategic to have it as the 2nd since it's the better song. However the Hwa Sa collab is better by a millennia" - Chris

TOP TWO SNAPPED AS FUCK!

Just now, LÉON said:

jj4 What? She usually likes content even when she disagrees with it in the quote rip2

It was a while ago.

After what happened to Cool and Love Again, Don't Start Now should have taken the first spot. Physical is Levitating-Hallucinate league. Don't Start Now leaves a mark it imagined to achieve.

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

After what happened to Cool and Love Again, Don't Start Now should have taken the first spot. Physical is Levitating-Hallucinate league. Don't Start Now leaves a mark it imagined to achieve.

What kind of philosophy? shock1 I really like the way you expressed this statement rav3

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I guess not ajay1

Highest scores: Modern Woman (11)

Lowest scores: Madonna (2)

ajay1ajay1ajay1

As I've said before, a symptom of Coronavirus is a loss of taste. Everyone keep their distance from @Madonna ajay1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Levitating is nowhere close to the other too, especially Physical. gaga1 Justice for Love Again tho. gaga1 

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Yes wat3

why you said 'she'? wat3 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.