Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

You opinion about After Hours by The Weeknd?

18 hours ago, hector said:

lmao the superiority complex... embarrassing 

stanning lindsay still doesn't change the fact lana has never evolved musically and it's ironic that most lana stans here were: either having something to say about abel's vocals or saying he hasn't evolved and that his music sounds the same when lana's vocals are.... average at best and you could put her songs on shuffle and think they all come from the same album. 

ari6

Can you name me 5 Lana songs that you know, sis? orangu1

41 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Can you name me 5 Lana songs that you know, sis? orangu1

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans 

Blue Jeans

oh and that Video Song!

17 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans 

Blue Jeans

oh and that Video Song!

rip4

She probably just knows the Cedric Gervais Remix of Summertime Blandness and that's IT eve1

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans 

Blue Jeans

oh and that Video Song!

you're so annoying

4 hours ago, LÉON said:

rip4

She probably just knows the Cedric Gervais Remix of Summertime Blandness and that's IT eve1

ew lmao that song's awful

I can easily name 20 songs by The Weeknd from three different albums that sound the same. jj1 

@hector can't come up with a comeback, can't come up with a list of Lana songs and most importantly: Create a Label sucks and should be banned from this forum to improve it at least A LITTLE BIT.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I can easily name 20 songs by The Weeknd from three different albums that sound the same. jj1 

@hector can't come up with a comeback, can't come up with a list of Lana songs and most importantly: Create a Label sucks and should be banned from this forum to improve it at least A LITTLE BIT.

lmao you’re so obsessed with cal, go check yourself honey you need it 

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

Last time I checked, CAL is about the only thriving section left on this forum orangu1

3 hours ago, LÉON said:

Last time I checked, CAL is about the only thriving section left on this forum orangu1

Because it's literally a group of people playing that stupid game day and night and not participating/engaging with the rest of the forum. They only signed up here because they needed a host (the old forum died/closed). They're parasites. 

Parasite.gif

The rest of the forum has become so incredibly unattractive at this point and the staff hasn't done shit to make it better. We've literally had a step-by-step plan full of ideas that could help this forum and what did we get? orangu1 ATRL-lite but 20x messier and unattractive. So, I can't really blame CAL players for their lack of interest in FOTP but they aren't really the saving grace of this forum either.

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Because it's literally a group of people playing that stupid game day and night and not participating/engaging with the rest of the forum. They only signed up here because they needed a host (the old forum died/closed). They're parasites. 

Parasite.gif

The rest of the forum has become so incredibly unattractive at this point and the staff hasn't done shit to make it better. We've literally had a step-by-step plan full of ideas that could help this forum and what did we get? orangu1 ATRL-lite but 20x messier and unattractive. So, I can't really blame CAL players for their lack of interest in FOTP but they aren't really the saving grace of this forum either.

At the early, mid 2010s stans were using pop forums. Nowadays stans rot on twitter/instagram, I don't think only FOTP is facing this problem. orangu1 

1 minute ago, Margerine Flange said:

At the early, mid 2010s stans were using pop forums. Nowadays stans rot on twitter/instagram, I don't think only FOTP is facing this problem. orangu1 

COP was doing better than FOTP before it closed. orangu1 LanaBoards and many other forums are also doing much better. Why?

32 minutes ago, Madonna said:

COP was doing better than FOTP before it closed. orangu1 LanaBoards and many other forums are also doing much better. Why?

COP is closed? Finally i guess. rip3 Idk maybe cause LanaBoards it's a site about a specific fanbase and people know they will find people to talk about their fave there 100%, even MN*tion is popular among fans. I think forums like FOTP who try to attrack a wider audience are flopping rn, can't think another pop forum besides ATRL that is doing well. Maybe i'm wrong and it's only FOTP idk. orangu1

@Madonna @Margerine Flange if this had been the early-mid 10s, someone would have set up a competing forum in the old faves style, and loads of users would have left for there. That forum and this one would have had a feud, and you'd either be Team Genres or Team Faves.

As it is today, no one can be bothered orangu1 I guess pop forums are ovah?

This is a funny ass thread. Clownery writes itself.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:17 PM, Urbanov said:

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans

Blue Jeans 

Blue Jeans

oh and that Video Song!

A joke of a person. The stain thought they made a point eve1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.