Sign in to follow this  

You opinion about After Hours by The Weeknd?

What's your opinion about the album? I think ppl overrate it a bit, the only songs i liked a lot were Alone Again, Blinding Lights, In Your Eyes, Save Your Tears. The last two cause he finally tried something else. Tracks  9 - 11 are excellence. The rest was cute, classic Weeknd, nothing exciting. I swear the way he sang sounded the same in 5-6 songs, wth. I was trying so hard to not skip them. brit15 I think it's time for him to evovle as an artist. gaga6

Divine 150,182

Amazing album. Amazing visuals. Amazing everything! Wouldn’t change a single thing!

Jake 17,325

#2 album this year behind FN. A better product released than most girls recently

CHANEL #1 10,684

I think it's an amazing album. Don't care for three songs but everything else was fantastic.

Fantastic album. The best of his career and a real AOTY contender. 

Snow 3,102

Great album, but I still prefer Starboy

Luca 41,838

I didn't expect I'd like the album so much. It has a stellar concept, amazing visuals & aesthetics and the sound is very new for him but at the same time it is typically an Abel type of sound! alex1

AOTY contender for sure! alex1 

6 hours ago, Luca said:

I didn't expect I'd like the album so much. It has a stellar concept, amazing visuals & aesthetics and the sound is very new for him but at the same time it is typically an Abel type of sound! alex1

AOTY contender for sure! alex1 

What? Only 2-3 songs are something different. The rest songs could fit in every other album he released. brit15

LÉON 15,453

Has he done too much Coke or has he got Corona, because he sounds a little more nasal than usual brit15

Robi 1,160

His the best album by far ... visuals, artwork, music, production everything is spot on, promo and timing

Gravity 1,131
4 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

What? Only 2-3 songs are something different. The rest songs could fit in every other album he released. brit15

This just showed you don't know wtf you're talking about. None or these songs could fit into Trilogy or Kissland sonically or subject matter except maybe Snowchild or Escape from L.A 

LÉON 15,453
4 hours ago, Gravity said:

This just showed you don't know wtf you're talking about. None or these songs could fit into Trilogy or Kissland sonically or subject matter except maybe Snowchild or Escape from L.A 

I had a quick listen earlier and any of these songs could have been part of the Starboy era nicki5

Gravity 1,131
36 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I had a quick listen earlier and any of these songs could have been part of the Starboy era nicki5

Well that I agree cuz Starboy was his start of the pop throwback synthwave thing. But Starboy is not 'every single one of his albums' nicki5

It's funny how his die hard fans thinks he's changing his sound too much from his roots and then pop fans thinks he hasn't changed at all. 

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

Well that I agree cuz Starboy was his start of the pop throwback synthwave thing. But Starboy is not 'every single one of his albums' nicki5

It's funny how his die hard fans thinks he's changing his sound too much from his roots and then pop fans thinks he hasn't changed at all. 

Isn't just the sound but mostly the way he sings, his voice, he doesn't 'play' with his voice a lot, idk how to explain it in english. nicki5 Learn Greek pls king. nicki5

LÉON 15,453
13 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

Isn't just the sound but mostly the way he sings, his voice, he doesn't 'play' with his voice a lot, idk how to explain it in english. nicki5 Learn Greek pls king. nicki5

Is it because he's

μονότονη ομιλία

22 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Is it because he's

μονότονη ομιλία

Multilingual legend! oprah15 

Well something like that. The tone of his voice is similar in many of his songs, repetitive. nicki5 As people always say Lana Del Rey sounds depressed 24/7 in her songs, to give an example. But at least Anal Del Rey has better technique etc. I mean, she's his stargirl and he's her starboy for a reason. nicki5

LÉON 15,453
1 hour ago, Margerine Flange said:

Multilingual legend! oprah15 

Well something like that. The tone of his voice is similar in many of his songs, repetitive. nicki5 As people always say Lana Del Rey sounds depressed 24/7 in her songs, to give an example. But at least Anal Del Rey has better technique etc. I mean, she's his stargirl and he's her starboy for a reason. nicki5

He has no range nicki5 You can hear him struggling on Lust for Life nicki5

18 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

I agree with all of this, and something about his tone really irks me idk, I don't like it. nicki5 AH was cute, a 7/10, definitely better than FN or other recent pop releases though-

Also omg you speak Greek skinny cry1 Καλύτερη γλώσσα όλων των εποχών. katy8

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.