Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Villanelle

Your end of the world listening

So the world as we know it is going down in flames, so what have you been listening to? What is the soundtrack to your Mad max 2020?

ny1

Well I've been diving into Steps' back catalogue. If you haven't heard of them outside the UK, just think early 00s version of ABBA. Their songs were infectious (hi rona) and they made a huge comeback. Definitely one of my favourite groups of all time, and let's take a second to note THE FASHION

R-1661124-1295112423.jpeg.jpg

STEPS BUZZ

8 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

The haircuts fall5 

The clothes fall5 

The intergalactic aesthetics fall5 

What is dis henny fall5 

It's surprisingly really good dead2

Their new album is a bop but have a listen to what life was like in 2000 ny1

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

It's surprisingly really good dead2

Their new album is a bop but have a listen to what life was like in 2000 ny1

Why the hell did everyone in 2000 think we were going to live in some parallel futuristic universe this century? dead2

4 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why the hell did everyone in 2000 think we were going to live in some parallel futuristic universe this century? dead2

Well, this century has 80 more yearschances to back up that. jj2

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Everything is a throwback nowadays. Vinyl. Dula Peep. 90s fashion. 80s music. Flu pandemic. People remembering that telephones exist.

All we really wanted from this new millennium was to dress in tin foil and not get roasted rip2

3 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Steps are everything, unless you're in a wheelchair 

My mind instantly went to the concept of there being a tribute band called Wheels rip4

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.