Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Lady Gaga's dad begs for money with a GoFundMe - GAGA HAS RAN OUT OF MONEY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8163247/Lady-Gagas-father-shuts-GoFundMe-asking-50-000-help-support-restaurant-staffs-wages.html

Lady Gaga's desperate dad is out here literally begging for $50k to pay the wages of staff, asking for DONATIONS...

A profitable company, and with grants available, and this complete free loader wants to be paid in donations because of his famous daughter? I can't believe this man has the audacity to BEG for money from complete strangers and will happily take it instead of asking his daughter who is APPARENTLY worth over $200million?

Disgusting behaviour and clearly this is where Gaga gets her self-serving, greedy, and immoral personality type from. 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+GaGa+Arriving+Radio+One+S

This is how the rich stay rich darlens, by getting others to donate in gofundme for their own personal gains! There's literally a pandemic and this immoral family is expecting everyone to part with their own money (WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE OUT OF JOBS FOR THE NEAR FUTURE!) when he is also apparently a millionaire

source.gif

Oh and I will be taking this to twitter and it will go viral and everyone will boycott his restaurant and it will go bust, bookmark me! moo6

This is making me question how well Gaga and Joe get along. It’s clear from her Netflix documentary she doesn’t have an authentic relationship with anyone outside the immediate family, so I wonder if they’re on poor terms thus him publicly asking for money instead of going straight to the co-owner aka his daughter orangu1

Pure speculation tho as we don’t know all the details. Overall a really gross situation. Don’t ask the internet for money when you definitely have the means to solve the solution yourself anna1

Imagine letting your father beg for $50k on a gofund me page which is mainly used for life saving surgeries/transgender operations/meaningful operations etc when you're a fucking millionaire apparently 250 times over.

Gaga is a pure fucking scumbag and her Born This Way foundation is a tax avoidance scam 

1 hour ago, Mariah's 19 #1's said:

Imagine letting your father beg for $50k on a gofund me page which is mainly used for life saving surgeries/transgender operations/meaningful operations etc when you're a fucking millionaire apparently 250 times over.

Gaga is a pure fucking scumbag and her Born This Way foundation is a tax avoidance scam 

True

ddpp.gif.551a0c339fd1c6010b9babc3841c9cd

I thought they closed that restaurant cause it was infested with rats not including Gaga, no? 

9 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

Does she have a good relationship with her father? oprah12 

8 hours ago, SHANE said:

This is making me question how well Gaga and Joe get along. It’s clear from her Netflix documentary she doesn’t have an authentic relationship with anyone outside the immediate family, so I wonder if they’re on poor terms thus him publicly asking for money instead of going straight to the co-owner aka his daughter orangu1

I would assume they're close if she, supposedly, definitely not a sob story, wrote Joanne to help him & he cried when he heard it... ajay1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.