Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ryana

Is Lady Gaga lowkey pressed about Dua Lipa

I honestly feel like Gaga is lowkey pressed that Dua Lipa is getting all of this well deserved acclaim, love, and adoration. This was supposed to be Gaga's grand return to pop and she failed. Of course the pandemic isn't her fault but Gaga is one of the most greediest pop stars we have witnessed, she postponed her album because she heavily relies on her pure sales from her rabid stans with all of those exclusive vinyls and tour bundles. 

Gaga was supposed to perform at Apple Music Fan Event, iHeart radio award show and Coachella but all of that went down the drain brit9 

Gaga could have had a grand pop return had Joanne been the original LG5 with RedOne bops but she chose to be dusty and release that bland unseasoned album.

A Star Is Born was the career move to prepare her for the upcoming grand return in pop but look how that turned out. She could have released this album last year right after she won the Oscar and Shallow went #1. The stars were aligning, everyone was thirsting for new Gaga music last year but instead she chose to release her CVS dusty makeup that no one cares about and it backfired tremendously causing Gaga to postpone her album until this pandemic is over (They're now saying September). What an idiot laughcry1 To make matters worse she chose her worst song ever as the lead single. Stupid Love sounds like a cute little song at first listen but after the second you realize its a shit song ripped off by Madonna (as always) and its so outdated and dry. 

I have never seen so many of her fans turn their backs on her. Rightfully so since postponing the album was a selfish foolish decision. Who cares if she can't perform and serve looks in NYC, her fans still want the album. 

Dua Lipa is doing everything Gaga wishes she could do. Yes her album leaked but she is feeding us fans. We are happy and we love Future Nostalgia. Future Nostalgia is the album that is making us happy during this tragic time. It's literally us dancing through the pain (something Gaga said Chromatica was going to do until she got greedy for money). 

I hope Gaga takes this time to self reflect and realize how hard she really fucked up and this is the most disappointed and angry her fans have been with her EVER. This is worse than DWUW R Kelly and BTWB Cancelation. Even some of her fans that always kiss her ass have turned their backs on her. I hope she realizes that she destroyed her chances of ever having a good pop era again and I hope it makes her depressed. Rihanna and Adele are going to eclipse her later this year.

I feel bad for her fans always being disappointed. I mean we have Future Nostalgia helping us through this difficult time. All they have is Stupid Love and that ugly horrible Babylon snippet

tenor.gif

If some of you gaga fans are still sad, listen to Future Nostalgia! It's an excellent pop album (something Gaga hasnt served since 2011). After listening to that disaster of a song Stupid Love for 2 months, you guys deserve some good healthy non GMO pop songs like Cool and Levitating. 

Support real queens like Dua Lipa and stop supporting frauds like Gaga 

I don't know if she's pressed, but Dua right now is everything that pop music needs.

EVERY pop artist should take note of the way that she and her team are developing the FN era, it doesn't matter if they're older and more experienced than her.

Canceling your album cause of coronavirus is kinda sad tbh, Sam Smith did it too. Seems like they care a lot about sales, and by her post on IG shows that she wants to delay it too, doesn't seem like it was something her label forced ha to do. wendy4 Weeknd didn't cancel it and her got the biggest first week sales of the year in US. wendy4

23 minutes ago, Margerine Flange said:

Canceling your album cause of coronavirus is kinda sad tbh, Sam Smith did it too. Seems like they care a lot about sales, and by her post on IG shows that she wants to delay it too, doesn't seem like it was something her label forced ha to do. wendy4 Weeknd didn't cancel it and her got the biggest first week sales of the year in US. wendy4

Or she just wants to give the fans a proper era with videos, performances, interviews and not just drop the album and stay at home wendy4

I don't think she is but Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia is a Pop Classic . I haven't listened to a Pop album this good since 2015. Despite the shitty Global Climate we're living , this album will be remembered as a Pop Milestone 

Whitney Houston GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I don't think she is but Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia is a Pop Classic . I haven't listened to a Pop album this good since 2015. Despite the shitty Global Climate we're living , this album will be remembered as a Pop Milestone 

Whitney Houston GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

A Pop Bible has born.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:18 PM, Alvarø said:

A Pop Bible has born.

Definitely. She's definitely the trend setter, I hope she'll extend the era for two other years moo1 I'd love to see a Levitating, Hallucinating or Love Again Music Video for 2021 or at the end of this year 

I think she is pressed. tay1

The whole release date (a week after FN) was chosen to crush Dua and give her career a proper burial. That is why she announced her tour for late summer, a secret coachella concert. Then a lame Lead Single (which already leaked), a low quality iPhone music video, the missing album cover, the no track listing... It was all rushed to catchup to Dua and she miscalculated and flopped oprah13 

COVID cancelling Coachella gave her the excuse to tiptoe out the back door. tay9

45 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Or she just wants to give the fans a proper era with videos, performances, interviews and not just drop the album and stay at home wendy4

Fans would care about performances and interviews even if she do them 2 months later. wendy4

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

The first video was shite though ajay1 She could have used Corona as a good excuse not to film any more ny1

She will re start the era with a new Lead single etc

this whole era is her messiest to date and we had artpop and Joanne

the whole release after over 1 month after the leak, the tragic video, the song, the grafics

the only good thing was that magazin shoot that was serving album covers realness

and lbr she didnt do any promo even before the corona virus was a thing in the US

17 hours ago, Gravity said:

Next time summarise your drags in quick bullet points. Can't be bothered to read all of that.

Are you the only person on planet Earth right now who has better things to do? jj1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.