Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ryana

Is Lady Gaga lowkey pressed about Dua Lipa

15 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

She will re start the era with a new Lead single etc

this whole era is her messiest to date and we had artpop and Joanne

the whole release after over 1 month after the leak, the tragic video, the song, the grafics

the only good thing was that magazin shoot that was serving album covers realness

and lbr she didnt do any promo even before the corona virus was a thing in the US

People who say this truly do not know about the ARTPOP era lmao

This era was her most consistent to date until she decided to delay the album

On 3/30/2020 at 4:38 PM, Margerine Flange said:

Canceling your album cause of coronavirus is kinda sad tbh, Sam Smith did it too. Seems like they care a lot about sales, and by her post on IG shows that she wants to delay it too, doesn't seem like it was something her label forced ha to do. wendy4 Weeknd didn't cancel it and her got the biggest first week sales of the year in US. wendy4

Sam actually had a legit reason. "To Die For" is NOT an album title you need right now when thousands people are dying to a virus and if it was the theme of the album, then it needs time to be reworked. That can't be done in a day.

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Sam actually had a legit reason. "To Die For" is NOT an album title you need right now when thousands people are dying to a virus and if it was the theme of the album, then it needs time to be reworked. That can't be done in a day.

He needs a new album cover too. brit15 

On 3/30/2020 at 10:38 PM, Margerine Flange said:

Canceling your album cause of coronavirus is kinda sad tbh, Sam Smith did it too. Seems like they care a lot about sales.  Weeknd didn't cancel it and her got the biggest first week sales of the year in US. wendy4

Sis... orly1 Why does it have to be about sales? I doubt that promotion will be  a big difference for Gaga's success.  BTW The Weeknd released two singles/videos before the album, another one after the album. He established his era, while Gaga just started.

Imagine Madame X era with only Medellin video. jj3 Would you like that?

On 3/30/2020 at 11:08 PM, Princess Aurora said:

I haven't listened to a Pop album this good since 2015. 

Stream Shura's Nothing's Real. jj2 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:20 PM, Princess Aurora said:

She's definitely the trend setter.

200.gif

On 3/30/2020 at 11:26 PM, ajp said:

I think she is pressed. tay1

The whole release date (a week after FN) was chosen to crush Dua and give her career a proper burial. That is why she announced her tour for late summer, a secret coachella concert. Then a lame Lead Single (which already leaked), a low quality iPhone music video, the missing album cover, the no track listing... It was all rushed to catchup to Dua and she miscalculated and flopped oprah13 

That's like saying Madonna was pressed because Sabrina slayed with Boys (Summertime Love) in 1987. sia1 

23 hours ago, Margerine Flange said:

Fans would care about performances and interviews even if she do them 2 months later. wendy4

Read some news. eve1 

21 hours ago, The Sorcerer said:

I am rooting for dua actually, next madonna!!!

jj3 

11 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

That's like saying Madonna was pressed because Sabrina slayed with Boys (Summertime Love) in 1987. sia1 

So that’s why she came out with “Who’s That Girl?” sia2

7 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Sis... orly1 Why does it have to be about sales? I doubt that promotion will be  a big difference for Madam Vampire's success.  BTW The Weeknd released two singles/videos before the album, another one after the album. He established his era, while Madam Vampire just started.

It is probably about sales though...

8 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

People who say this truly do not know about the ARTPOP era lmao

This era was her most consistent to date until she decided to delay the album

It's just as messy in it's own way

okay I have typed Dula Peep's name five times and the forum changes it to "Zara" or "Zara Larsson" so I can't even say what I wanna say what the fuck is happening

Edit: Wait I just looked at the calendar, I got it now

15 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

Sis... orly1 Why does it have to be about sales? I doubt that promotion will be  a big difference for Madam Vampire's success.  BTW The Weeknd released two singles/videos before the album, another one after the album. He established his era, while Madam Vampire just started.

200.gif

That's like saying Madam Vampire was pressed because Sabrina slayed with Boys (Summertime Love) in 1987. sia1 

Read some news. eve1 

jj3 

To be fair with the Madame X part, Medellin was the best video of that era, along God Control that was recorded around the same time... but yeah ajay1

Madam Vampire probably has another video ready to go, she doesn’t do stuff last minute, but the rest of the era would be in shambles.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:46 PM, SeekingThrill said:

Sis... orly1 Why does it have to be about sales? I doubt that promotion will be  a big difference for Gaga's success.  BTW The Weeknd released two singles/videos before the album, another one after the album. He established his era, while Gaga just started.

200.gif

Read some news. eve1 

jj3 

I hope she turns out as that. not saying she is. ari4

"This is worse than DWUW R Kelly and BTWB Cancelation"

orly1 Oh hell no

Gaga is not pressed about Dua lol. She's repeatedly made it quite clear that she thinks of music as a side job now and that her main focus is selling make-up- I mean being a philanthropist brit3 Even if she flops to hell and back, she'll find a way for herself to spin that into a "the world wasn't ready for my vision / I don't have to compete with 20 somethings anymore / I have more imprtant things to do than make radio hits" narrative.

That said, yes, the last couple of years have been tragic for Gaga fans bey7

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.