Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Chris Meloni Returns to SVU Universe in Stabler-Centric Spinoff at NBC

christopher-meloni-law-and-order-svu-spi

Law & Order: SVU faithful, prepare to get chung-chung!‘d: Christopher Meloni is going to play Elliot Stabler again… in a new series centered on the fan-favorite detective.

Meloni’s Stabler will be the boss in a SVU spinoff set in the organized crime division of the New York City Police Department, our sister site Deadline reports. NBC has given the new show, which hails from prolific executive producer Dick Wolf, a 13-episode Season 1 order.

Meloni left the procedural after negotiations related to his contract broke down at the end of Season 12. When Season 13 started, Stabler had retired from the police force and slipped away without a word; his partner, Olivia Benson, learned the heartbreaking news at the same time that fans did.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Gurl... the series is the longest-running primetime television series in HERSTORY!

And I have been busy living my life perfectly well without it hottie1

14 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Bitch. Watch the show. You need it.

Gritty crime shows don't appeal to me.

I prefer genteel murder mysteries julia1

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

season 19 nod GIF

I'm guessing these are all SUV gifs that are supposed to make me fall instantly in love with the show? nat2

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.