Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

It’s official: NRO is bigger than SL

26 minutes ago, Cl!t said:

Sis I wont be able to see you for like the rest of the year the most I can do is attack you online oprah4 

lets hope miss corona is cancelled before pride sis oprah4

1 hour ago, Cl!t said:

The only thing Gaga has bigger is its dick gaga6

1 hour ago, Cl!t said:

Not surprising since NRO is actually good. The little fags are still as delusional as ever saying she will comeback brit9

lmfao2lmfao2 

25 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't know how is an Apple partnership shoving the song down people's throat nicki5

it's for sure a good promo tho nicki5 

4 hours ago, harry said:

The video? That's really all I can think of.

didn't she had spotify promo, apple music / itunes banners & promo, billbooards, etc? i mean, promotion isn't only her going to interviews (which she also had on radio stations) or perform live, so yeah it did have promo 

I don't like her, but I gotta admit that one failure doesn't means the end of an era. She can grow, if her teams plays right their cards. brit15

However, NRO was that bitch; but the fact that it wasn't a smash (even with those good stats) means that pop as a whole isn't that big atm. If Miss Dula Peep can't save us now, then it's over ladies. bey4

46 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I don't like her, but I gotta admit that one failure doesn't means the end of an era. She can grow, if her teams plays right their cards. brit15

However, NRO was that bitch; but the fact that it wasn't a smash (even with those good stats) means that pop as a whole isn't that big atm. If Miss Dula Peep can't save us now, then it's over ladies. bey4

At this point, she had more failures than   anything else. Yet, her fans still claim that she's somehow bigger than her peers or that she'll bounce back. 

It is simply fascinating how this fanbase has managed to stay delusional for so fucking long. lol3 

The only thing that matters is that NRO deserved to peak at #1 for several weeks at least, but people paid it dust, and I'm still disgusted by that juicy1

On 4/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, hector said:

didn't she had spotify promo, apple music / itunes banners & promo, billbooards, etc? i mean, promotion isn't only her going to interviews (which she also had on radio stations) or perform live, so yeah it did have promo 

Do any mainstream artists release a single and not have banners? Seems pretty standard to me. 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:00 PM, Arya said:

The only thing that matters is that NRO deserved to peak at #1 for several weeks at least, but people paid it dust, and I'm still disgusted by that juicy1

It’s literally my most played song of 2019. juicy1

29 minutes ago, harry said:

Do any mainstream artists release a single and not have banners? Seems pretty standard to me. 

they do but it's still promo so i don't think the "no promo" excuse works when a single or album has had these type of promo

Just now, hector said:

they do but it's still promo so i don't think the "no promo" excuse works when a single or album has had these type of promo

It was for comparisons sake to other mainstream singles. If they all get a similar treatment then there’s no point in comparing those standards since it’s nothing more than what’s typical. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.