Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

Aren't we gonna talk about the elephant in the room?

Should Kesha's section stay?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kesha's section stay?

• Yes. Be nice to her. Kindness punks.
    • No. Bring back Madonna's section. She is more relevant than Keesha and media proves that.

Kesha's singles flopped. Her album flopped. There was zero excitement about it on FOTP. Is it bad? Is it good?

Has anyone listened to it? Why isn't anyone dragging her? bey4

The worse thing than that was FOTP's notorious reinvention that removed sections, but then brought back some faves.

Some choices made sense, some didn't. Cashier released an album, so it was logical that she gets a section.

However, it turned out to be a mistake, since people aren't really active there. Where are fridges to support her?

At this point, Kesha's section serves as a memorial.

Discuss. moo7

The fact we got Rihanna music (an awful feature but anyway) and we still have a Taylor, Ariana and Kesha section. rip4  
If mods decided to have these rotating sections, they could at least be consistent or get rid of them all if they don’t have the time to do that. 

Only the Dua and Gaga sections makes sense. 

I thought the point of the featured artists sections was for new eras? Rihanna hasn’t started a new era nor as Madonna? I think? Lol.

But yeah, kinda seems like Kesha’s era ended as soon as the album dropped... But do we really have anybody else with a new era to replace it with? ari9

On 4/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, trashbanjo said:

But yeah, kinda seems like Kesha’s era ended as soon as the album dropped...

Very common thing in a streaming era ari9 

Kesha hasn't been relevant in music scene since that Wood themed song with the Kodak salesperson. Yes there was hype for Praying but that's because it was her first single in a long time and the whole Dr Luke thing was going on. That said i also get the impression she doesn't want to be a big star anymore and that a smaller more "inde" sort of fan base is more her thing. 

Her section will probably stay though as FOTP seems to be obsessed with her.  

20 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Kesha hasn't been relevant in music scene since that Wood themed song with the Kodak salesperson. Yes there was hype for Praying but that's because it was her first single in a long time and the whole Dr Luke thing was going on. That said i also get the impression she doesn't want to be a big star anymore and that a smaller more "inde" sort of fan base is more her thing. 

Her section will probably stay though as certain mods seem to be obsessed with her.  

eve1

Also wtf at "Kodak salesperson"? rip2

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The first 10 seconds of this... rip2

Hide contents

rip2 Never paid attention to that song beyond the annoying af chorus.

Side-fact - I grew up in the town where the UK Kodak factory was rip2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.